Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 40)

RavishinRavzy IF-Dazzler
RavishinRavzy
RavishinRavzy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
WOW Di,
Its really really awesome.Sorry for this late reply.
Arjun Ria -hugDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

-Panda- IF-Rockerz
-Panda-
-Panda-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Very cute...love the precap...cant wait...

prava55663

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nice update Smile

prava55663

samiya.059 IF-Rockerz
samiya.059
samiya.059

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Great update.
Thanks for pm
update soon

prava55663

fly.high IF-Dazzler
fly.high
fly.high

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
lo9vely pls update soon dear...

prava55663

princesshelen IF-Dazzler
princesshelen
princesshelen

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I m new to this forum... I fell in love with this FF... Vvv nice story... Plz pm me when u continue Smile

prava55663

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

princy48,  pihu_angad,  littlebrat,  princessaneeka,  Rajendra91,  jemii,  

thanks to all those who have liked and commented...
Thank you:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivanthi2fatima15Mellifluous..RiMjHiM..

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Hey friends i back again..Thanks a ton for liking and a big huggiee to all my reader Hug...hope you like this update...

PART 12:

Arjun arranges the food, serves it on the plate and both of them start eating. There was complete silence; none of them spoke to each other. Suddenly ria starts coughing. Arjun gets up and pats her back gently and give water. He asks what happened.Smile

Ria: Actually I am not used to so much of spicy food.Tongue

Arjun: I didn't know that. I will remember next time. There was silence again. Finally they finish the food. Ria goes to her room and this arjun don't her cause he very well knew that she was missing her father. Si he himself cleans the stuff. He goes out for a while.

Ria was alone in the house. She was feeling bored as there was no one to speak with her. She kept murmuring where did this arjun go. She comes out of her room and keep admiring arjun's house. She just sees the dart board.

Riya: wow atleast there is something in this ACP's house that I can have fun with.Wink

She takes those darts and distance herself properly and aims at the dart board and finally throws the dart,

"But it was Tai Tai Piss"LOL

She throws once more but that was missed to. She keeps on trying for a while without noticing that arjun was seeing her. Arjun was actually impressed by ria,Smile that she did not stop playing only after few shots. She was still trying and throws dart again but that was missed again.

Riya says Ohhoo..

Arjun gives a smirk. She was about to throw dart again, arjun said,

Ria, wait and he goes near ria. He takes the dart and throws it. [And no prizes for guessing] the dart hit dartboard exactly at the bull's eyeClap. He tells ria how to throw.

He places his left hand on her shoulder and with his right hand he holds ria's right hand. He adjusts her hand accordingly and at last the dart hit the board. Ria was happy and looks at arjun with her dimpled smileBig smile. [He was still holding her right hand and his left hand rested on her shoulder]He too gives a smirk.

Ria now looks at arjun' s hand on her shoulder and she pokes arjun. And then arjun moves back. He was completely lost in her smile,Smile just then he gets a call. He goes aside. It was rathore. He picks it up,

Rathore: Rawte is everything fine there? I mean ria..

Arjun: Everything is fine rathore. He said she was playing with dartboard. He said she is fine and hangs the calls.Smile

In the palace, Mr Mukherji was missing ria. He wanted to talk to ria but again thinks may be this is not the time to call. She may be upset. Neerav and anita come there and ask about ria. Mr Mukherji said you both don't even have the right to take her name. You both just stay away from her.

A day at arjun's house was almost over. It was night. They both have dinner and go to their room. Ria was not able to sleep as it was a new place. She was rolling on the bed. Finally she gets up and goes out of her room. She was frustrated and she takes the dart and starts throwing them.Smile

Arjun hears the sound and comes wondering what is this ria up to now. He was shocked to see her playing with dart.

He angrily asks what you are doing at 12pm in the night.

Ria: cooking!!LOL Can't you see. Here are all my dishes you can taste them.

Arjun: Very Funny ria.LOL He too taunts her, wow I can get to taste some yummy dishes at 12pm night. Good going ria. 

Normally people sleep at this time.

Ria: actually I couldn't sleep as its new place so I came here. Arjun tells her to sleep as it was very late. Surprising he said "subh ratri"Wink and he went to his room.

Ria also goes to her room and changes her dresses and wears night suit and goes to sleep.

Next morning,

Arjun goes to ria's room to wake her up. He sees the blanket was fully covered. He goes near her and pulls the blanket little thinking it was her face but she was sleeping reverse side of the bed. So he could see her beautiful feet and ankle.

Arjun: she is really madSmile. He goes the other side removes the blanket. She was sleeping peacefully. She was looking like a Persian dollWink. His heart didn't wanted to wake her up. He finally calls her ria, wake up but she did not respond. He goes near her and pats her gently. She did not wake up still. Now he was really irritated takes the water mug from her side table and pours water on her face.LOL

Ria wakes up and she sees arjun. She gets angry. She takes towel and wipes her face and hits arjun with pillow. Arjun says ria stop, its already late you have to start with your duties starting with a morning tea. He says and goes from there.

Ria fresh in up. She goes near arjun and said arjun, I don't know how to make tea.

Arjun: atleast start, I will join you in a minute.

Ria says ok and goes to kitchen and removes a vessel but so many other vessels fall and they make noiseLOL. Arjun comes there and finally they both together prepare tea. Ria serves the tea In the cup. Ria was happy it was her first tea that she made.Smile

They both then go to their room. Ria quickly takes bath and wears her casual jeans and top and she goes to arjun's room. The door was opened so she casually walks in without know.

Arjun was in his vest and was holding shirt in his hand. Ria sees him shirtlessWink and she immediately says "I am sorry" and was about to go.

Arjun: was wearing shirt and said ria wait, he was getting closer to her and she was taking small steps backwards and she her hand hits the wall and she stopped.

Arjun: ria are you afraid of me.

Ria: No.Smile

Arjun: OK then prove it. Come closer to me ria and button my shirt. Then I will agree that you are not afraid of me.

Ria: are you out of your mind!!Tongue. Why should I do this to prove. And why I should prove myself.

Arjun: you should do it because you have to follow my order as long as you are in my house.Smile Don't prove but then agree that you are afraid of me.

Ria: No I am not afraid of you. She goes near arjun and starts buttoning arjun's shirt. Only the last upper three buttons were left with, when ria's fingers touched his chest slightlyWink. Her hands were cold arjun could feel when her fingers touched his body.

He immediately pushes her, and moves back, button his shirt quickly and fold his sleeves and wears the bandage.Smile

Ria's curious mind was activated, she asked arjun why are you wearing this bandage?Tongue

Arjun: Its none of your business ria.

Ria's mouth was wide open on hearing this. [and she thoughtI will definitely find the reason why you are wearing this bandage]

Arjun: by the way ria why you came here.

Ria: Hmmm...lost in her thoughts..Ya I got it actually I have prepared breakfast.Smile

Arjun: Ria, you know to prepare breakfast.LOL

Ria: yes radha aunty [servant] thought me once.

Arjun: good ria, and both of them go near dining table. The breakfast was covered with plate. Ria goes and removes the plate. Arjun start laughing on seeing that.

It was bread butter and jam.LOL

Ria: why are you laughing?

Arjun: controls his laugh and said good ria, I didn't expect that you would know this.

Arjun: Ria, Gauri will teach you how to cok. She will be coming here today.

Ria: she had a big smile on hearing this and she asked is krish accompanying gauri.

Arjun: yes, infact everybody are coming. Rathore, shree, chotu...

To be continued...

PRECAP 1: Ria's disastrous cooking

PRECAP 2: "The one and only cockroach"

PRECAP 3: Neerav follow ria

Hope you all have liked it..
i hope i have not bored anyone of you people. please do hit the like button if you have liked it..and please leave your valuable comments..

Ready to receive tomatoes and eggs...:)LOL

Sorry if i could not live upto your expectations...

part 13A:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3265198&TPN=45&#70126315

Edited by prava55663 - 24 November 2012 at 1:17am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajendra91princessaneekaVirMan505desigirl1Devilish.Angelehmmbh_luvrabna1989simple_dimple93Aukviewpallavisarkarcyaafasiha_rocksiluvrainaartinivanthi2angelicdeeptims.ObseSSeDbenazjemiiDhani_rockz.divaAPRIL14littlebratprincess14IshqDewaaniluvzindagishruti-loverparashkunchupihu_angadRavishinRavzymoonlight2630KaShforever06aroojarainprincesshelen-Panda-..sweetchilly..MellifluousM.V.Kohli007fatima15samiya.059Gurmeet4Drashtidaisydee425_TaNi_Queen.BeeTheEmpressNorzvidya.anandRadhika Shah-Lizzie-shrutisweety_BlackPearl__Sparkles_Moumimon

Go to top