MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Past ko silent mode me dala.

awesome update
funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww not fair prava we dont know the past😔 I'm curious to know more..

Football match Cheater Arjun😳

Cant wait for more thanks for the pm😊
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Wow! Dear... Gr8 story! Loved it to the core...
Rhea the shrew... Rich, spoilt raajkumaari!
Loved the ice-cream party n football match!
Archu did a lil cheating!
But, wat abt her past... Wen will u unfold that?
Waiting for Aryaan's entry!
Update soon...
Thanks 4 the pm... N i would like to recieve further pms. Buddy req. Sent...
Take care n keep writing!
Rajendra91 thumbnail
Ice Ice Baby Rathore. That was too funny
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
food fight...enjoyed so much...i wish ki mein bhi hoti waha.,...🤣

arjun😡,...cheating...😳...agar aisi hi cheating karoge to i don't mind to play with you😳

het prava dear kamal ka likha hai...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late comment
loved your update very much
and Riya throwing ice-cream was so funny, and whole ETF playing like that awesome
and finally Riya gave good takkar to Arjun, that he had to cheat to win😆
please continue soon😊
Aukview thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Read it all in one go! It is different and I loved it!

Please add me to your PM list!! :)
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

pihu_angad,  Bhaktikapasi,  alee001,  princessaneeka,  lizzie_angel
  kavana_n,  tani23,  -dia-,  shah10Queen.Bee

thank you all for liking my work...it values to me a lot..
Thanks for all the lovely comments...
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 7:

Ria is really angry😡 and leaves from there. Arjun also follow her. He says to rathore I will handle her and not to follow him.

Ria goes quickly and was about to close the door of her room but then arjun comes there and pushes the door hard and gets inside. She keeps on throwing things, bedsheet, pillow all are spread out in her room. He tries to talk to talk to her but no use. She pushes all the things from her bedside table.

Ria, listen to me once arjun said.

Ria: She loudly says you all men are the same cheaters and only hurt women. I knew it before but still I played with you like a fool.

Arjun: Ria all men are not same. Just because you are hurt by one person you can't blame everyone. Ria Neerav was just one person and was about to say more..

Ria gets angry and throws a vase on to wall but accidentally one of its piece hit arjun's forehead.

Arjun: Ahh..Ria stop it.

Ria turns back and sees arjun is hurt and it was bleeding. She immediately goes near him and touches the wound and looks at her fingers..they were wet with his blood. She feels bad😭 and gets a first aid box and cleans the wound.

Arjun was about to leave but she hols his hand and says

"I am sorry" 

She goes near him blows softly on his wound applies the ointment and does the bandage. He eyes were lowered she was not looking at arjun and her tears rolled down from her cheek and fell on arjun's hand😭. This is when he realized that she was crying and immediately his moved to wipe her tears but he stopped and stood up and was about to leave,

Ria says "I am sorry"

Arjun heard it and goes away without responding anything.

Ria was upset on hearing neerav's name and upon that she hurt arjun. She couldn't stop crying. She just takes her guitar and goes to her balcony and start to sing song which her mom would sing.

Meanwhile arjun comes to see if ria is fine, he goes near her room and she is holding guitar and sitting by the side of window and deeply immersed in thoughts. Arjun goes inside and calls ria, but she did not respond. He thinks I should not have taken neerav's name and he moves a little closer and pats her shoulder gently ria turns and sees arjun, her eyes were red clearly indicating that she was crying. She then slowly keeps guitar aside and says,

Oye with a little crying tone "maaf karo na yaar", Arjun says I will but on only one condition, You will have to agree with me be it anything.

Ria : Never ! you keep dreaming

Arjun : So even you keep dreaming,😆 there is no way I can give you sorry.

Ria says ok listen "I will agree to whatever you say". She is still upset and Arjun notices that and was about to say, with a phone in her room rings, she goes and pick it and says hello,

Person on call : Ria I'm coming.

On just hearing this she scared and sweating. Arjun notices that and thinks he should be Neerav and goes near Ria and tries to calm her down. When he was about to leaves the place, he goes till the door and turns back and says,

Ria, did you ever travel in the bus?😃

Ria : she answered no but still her thoughts stuck up with the phone call. Just to bring her out, arjun says be ready tom morning ria, I will take you to your favorite place but by bus[arjun wanted to introduce real world to her and also bus journey would be good experience to her].

Ria : on hearing this she was very happy and in excitement she says,

OYE ! Cheater "Thanks"😆

Arjun on hearing this felt relaxed and he is happy to see her happy. She was smiling. How strange is she, she was upset just before two minutes and she is all happy and goes to his room. Ria sleeps peacefully.

A tall and handsome guy called her, he was holding a bouquet of red roses and said you look beautiful ria. They were in a room which was decorated with roses and candles and there was neatly arranged table for two with different food and champagne. He sat on his knees just than ria woke up and thinks its dream and she looks at the time it was 6:30 in the morning, she finishes all her work and is waiting for arjun in the hall.

Arjun sees ria waiting for him but once he goes to ria's room and think

"shaayad aaj raaz khulega" and comes down and goes near ria.

Before going he signals shree, chotu and rathore😊.

They go to bus stop and wait for bus. Arjun couldn't stop himself from seeing ria as she was happy. Bus arrives and they go inside the bus and she sees so many people and she holds arjun's arm tightly. He gently places his hand on her hand and makes her sit comfortably.

During the journey,

She was thirsty and she opens water bottle and was about to drink water, driver puts the break and water fall on ria😆. Arjun laugh silently'.

To be continued'.

PRECAP 1: Riya's past

PRECAP 2: Anita knows arjun is ACP                                                    

So guys how is the update. hope you all may like. and new reader plzz buddy me if you like my work..

if you like do hit the like button and leave your comments..

Sorry is i could not leave upto your expectations..                 

part 8:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/69210034                                                                                           

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Awesome update :)
loved it