Fan Fictions

FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 109

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KiSha13

nice update..
finaly Arjun get to see her & at first sight he loses his focus..awww Embarrassed
precap is very interesting,riya on Arjun's arm..wow Big smile
update soon dear,waiting eagerly Smile

p.s. cant help saying Prava but your dp is very cute Wink

thank you sree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sree_swaron

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Taming of the shrew upt part21(page 102) (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
wow great story dear.. loved each and every bit of itTongue
Riya as a spoiled  bratWink and the one who lost her mother.. awwOuch
i fear its not her step-mom doing everythng.. arghh hate such ladies..Angry
mm the precap sounds great to meBig smile.. wanna see riya in arjun's arms Embarrassed
do continue soon dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree_swaronprava55663

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Oooh i love stalker scenes and waitinv for 4th part

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_sree_swaronprava55663

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Great update ...
Love a slightly romantic rathod ...
N awww Arjun saw riya ...
But waitin for their actual meeting 
N love both the precaps ...
Can't wait to know who is the stalker n how will the Super Cop save her ...

M.V.Kohli007

IF-Dazzler

M.V.Kohli007

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Amazing 1 dear..

waiting 4 nxt...

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
baap re riya pe kisi ne hamla kiya aur wo bhi do baar...ab to mujhe bhi dar lag raha hai...

ye anita...i just hate her...she is sound so annoying...yaak...

wow riya ko kids pasand hai...aur yahi ek aur baat arjun ko riya ke karib laayegi...aur wo janana bhi chahata hai ki kun riya hates men...arjun is following riya

wow arjun ne riya ko dekha ,...wo sach mein hil gaya...aur ye sab padh ke mein to sach mein hil gayi...kya likha hai...awesome...lekin wo kaun hai jo riya ka isstarah peecha kar raha hai...

precap maar dala ek precap kam that jo tune do do precap lika ha... mind-blowing dear...jaldi update kar na...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_M.V.Kohli007sree_swaronprava55663

prava55663

IF-Sizzlerz

prava55663

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

PART 4:

Ria hears some strange sound and she gets down her horse and turns around. She sees some person whose face is covered up with scarf. She sees the person and is scared and moves a little back. The person now approaches ria faster and ria sees that and starts running to escape from there.

Arjun sees this and takes his loaded Gun onto his hand in order to protect ria he runs towards her.Smile

While in hurry ria didn't notice whose is coming in the front and bumps into arjun and about to fall when arjun catches ria.

Ria sees arjun for the time. His hand was around her waistWink. For a fraction of second she feels secure but immediately she notices Gun in arjun's hand and thinks he has also come to kill her. She was scared and arjun notices this and was about to speak but before that ria says,

Leave me you stupid, and tries to free herself from arjun's hand. As soon arjun hears ria speaking so rudely with him he removes his hand.

Ouchh!!Ouch Screamed ria and she stands up immediately and suddenly arjun pulls her aside as he sees the stalker but he hurts himself. 

As soon as stalker sees arjun so close he tries to run but arjun was quick enough and catches him and tries to remove the scarf but the stalker pushes arjun and arjun falls down.

Ria is still standing there and suddenly laughs loudlyLOL when she saw arjun on ground. Arjun irked seeing ria and stands up again and hits the stalker and ria's laugh vanished and when she saw arjun was approaching her she started running.

Arjun sees ria running and hits very hard on stalker's head and makes him unconscious. Arjun runs fast and catches ria.

She yells loudly, leave me stupid.

Oye Pagal!!! Why are you following me and why are you trying to kill me.

Arjun is now very angry and saysAngry,

Ria, listen to me Ria.

Ria: you, you you already know my name. what are you upto. Why are you holding me are going to kidnap me. Don't you dare touch me. You don't know my dad.

Arjun now gets irritated and clamps ria mouthWink and says,

Shut up ria, just shut up I am not trying to harm, I am here only to protect you. I am ACP Arjun Suryakanth Rawte.

Ria: Mr Arjun rawte how disgusting, are you not ashamed of yourself telling such a lie. Do you think I believe in whatever you say. Just let be[she thought he just came to scare her] and then she turns away.

Arjun: Ria I have my id with me.

Ria: Mr Arjun Rawte stop taking my name..i don't like and if you are ACP just prove it.

Arjun thinks to himself asking proof is my cup of tea and this girl how dare she.

Ria: Now speaks a bit loudly Mr Arjun Rawte where are you.

Arjun: he immediately puts his hand in his pocket to take his id. But he din't find.

He realizes that he has left his id in the palace.

Ria: what are you looking for. I know you can't be a ACP. I am still talking to yo u only because you saved me but now let me go.

Arjun: Ria stop my id is in your palace.

Princess ria so shall we go.

Ria din't wanted to go with arjun and strated moved quickly from there.

Arjun catches ria's hand and says come with me your life is in danger, he is not dead and may attack you again. Plz listen to me ria. Ria tries to free her hand but all her efforts in vain. Finally arjun gets irritated and

Took ria in his armsDancing and strated walking towards car. Ria keep hitting arjun and says leave me.

He sees ria's car and the driver and asks him to go to palace and he will drop Princess at her palace. Arjun takes ria near his car open the door and places ria softly on the seat. He locks the car and immediately rushes inside but the stalker had already escaped from there.

Arjun: only because of this girl the stalker escaped from me. Now what will I answer Mr Mukherji and Rathore. He goes back to the car and sees ria banging the glasses of window of car.Cry

Arjun thinks god how to deal with such a girl. He comes and sits inside the car and suddenly ria tries to him but this arjun was quick enough and held her hand firmly and goes near her. She was scared a bit as she could feel his breath and he was very close to her. She felt uncomfortable and tries to free her hand and says Ouch...

Arjun notices the awkwardnessEmbarrassed and leaves her hand and says stop it ria.

Ria looks at her hand and sees bruises on her hand and keeps looking at her hand. Arjun feels bad and thinks[arjun control yourself and your anger she is not a normal she is princess plzz behave properly]

He really feels bad and says sorry but ria din't react.Confused

Arjun now says a bit loudly "I am sorry Ria". She didn't react now either. All of suddenly she was quite. He felt strange about ria. But before he spoke palace arrived. And he gets down and open door for ria.

Ria gets down the car and tries to walk but she could walk now as she hurt her ankle. She takes one more step and looses balance and holds arjun's arm.

Arjun now lifts her in his arms and walks towards the palace.

To be continued...

PRECAP 1:---Anita sees Ria in arjun's armsAngry---

PRECAP 2: ---Ria, Krish and gauri ice-cream party and ETF watching themParty---

part 5:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3265198&TPN=14&#68801503

Edited by prava55663 - 05 November 2012 at 8:46am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505abna1989simple_dimple93Aukviewriushibaboiluvrainaartisduttajemiibenaznivanthi2pallavisarkarshona16Devilish.AngelrparashFaayeyIshqDewaanirockz.divaalee001dreamyroseM.V.Kohli007moonlight2630ipkknd-fan_mahi_mushiroxx_Mohabbatgirl_Gurmeet4Drashtifatima15sree_swaron_TaNi_shrutisweetyTina2603MoumimonLeki_BlackPearl_vidya.anandRadhika ShahQueen.Bee_Sparkles_

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
wow yaar riya shouts at arjun
so sweet awsome update
continue soon

Edited by shrutisweety - 04 November 2012 at 12:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top