Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow Nice part ...So finally d Princess is here ..

Waiting to see how Arjun is gonna tame d princess

Update soon 

Thanks for d PM
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tani23

Wow Nice part ...So finally d Princess is here ..

Waiting to see how Arjun is gonna tame d princess

Update soon 

Thanks for d PM

Thank you so much dear
-Panda- thumbnail
I loved it...a completely different Ria i like i like
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
prava I have un-resed the comment on pg 7..sorry dear I was busy then n couldn't comment at that time..n sorry for taking a post too.
simple_dimple93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Loving it! pm me when u update plz x
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww amazing update ...
Your story is really fresh and different ...
We are used to the sweet, bubbly and mannered Riya ... But whoa in your ff you contradicted it ... 
You are actually showing us a cheeky, rude, brat Riya ...
But the most interesting part is how will our dear ACP Arjun change her and even protect her ...
I just love your concept and really looking forward to read the next part ... Plz pm me when you update ...
prava55663 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Wowww amazing update ...

Your story is really fresh and different ...
We are used to the sweet, bubbly and mannered Riya ... But whoa in your ff you contradicted it ... 
You are actually showing us a cheeky, rude, brat Riya ...
But the most interesting part is how will our dear ACP Arjun change her and even protect her ...
I just love your concept and really looking forward to read the next part ... Plz pm me when you update ...

Thank you so much dear...I am glad you liked it
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow riya is arrogant and short temper ...hmm qualities of arjun ๐Ÿ˜†. she loves guitar and horse ridding ...this complitly new riya...awesome๐Ÿ˜‰ 

wow riya ki awaj hi kafi hai use apane aap ko bhulane ke liye ...lekin jab wo use dekhega to kya halat hogi bechare ki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

but the precap is so scary type...update soon ...want to know who is the person...
prava55663 thumbnail

PART3:

Mr Mukherji's eyes were wet after seeing the album..

The ETF men step in the room. Arjun says Sir, we will not let anything happen to ria. Arjun asks how are so sure that ria's life is in danger. Anything that we should know.

Mr Mukherji : Yes Arjun everything that day happened in front of my eyes.

---------@Flashback@--------

Mr Mukherji was happy that his new venture was a super success so he throws a party. It was one of the most ravishing party and the guests were happy and the party was going fine. Music was playing the party and everyone were present in the party except Ria.

She just hates parties and she get irked by seeing so many men around. So she was in her room lonely.

The music in the party stopped for a while this when they heard a huge noise and followed by ria's scream.

Mr Mukherji immediately rushes to ria's room. He was scared even more when he saw a big vase broken into pieces. He was searching for Ria and she comes and just hugs him and starts crying. Mr Mukherji turned to around to see if there is someone. Then he suddenly notices a shadow of a person in ria's balcony. But before he could reach there the stalker escaped.

Ria had a small wound on her wrist and he gave the first aid and asked ria what happened but she was scared and couldn't say anything.

After 2 days again when ria was in hall, she was lost in her thoughts It was then the chandelier was about to fall over ria. Thanks to god I was present near her to save ria.

----------@Flashback ends@----------

Mr Mukherji: rathore if anything happens to ria I can't forgive myself.

Meanwhile,

Anita comes to palace and goes to her dad's room. She knocks the door and steps inside.

She is actually surprised to see many people in her dad's room.

Mr Mukherji: upon seeing her loses his temper and yells at Anita,

Anita don't you know that Raul is ria's favorite horse. Why did you do like this.

Anita: Oh dad plz stop this lecture and who are these people.

Mr mukherji introduces them and says they will be staying with us for few days.

She was about to leave and sees Gauri entering with krish.

Anita: asks her who are you?

Gauri: hi I am Gauri Rathore.

On hearing this all the ETF members look at rathore but rathore was busy admiring his wife. He just loved the way she just said it. Arjun then pats rathore's shoulder and rathore is out of his trance.

Anita just sees her and leaves without answering her. She goes till the door and turns back and says,

"Finally ria must be happy" right dad and leaves angrily.

Mr Mukherji asks sorry to gauri and says everyone to follow him.

In the Ria's room

Radha was helping ria to get ready for her horse riding. she was wearing jeans and white shirt.

Mr Mukherji admires his daughter. He asks everyone to stay outside and asks gauri and krish to come inside. Mr Mukherji calls out Ria's name,

Ria turns back she sees her father and smiles but she notices Gauri and krish and remains silent without reacting.

Mr Mukherji introduces gauri and krish to ria and says these are your new friends.

Ria loved kids and she starts approaching krish and says

OYE, would you like to come with me for horse riding. gauri was smiling and says krish jawab do,

Mr Mukherji : ria today you go alone krish will join you tom.

Ria leaves from there.

Mr Mukherji comes out of room and tells Arjun to follow ria and leaves from there.

Arjun takes one the car and starts to follow ria silently. Arjun was now a bit eager to see ria after the conversation with krish.

Arjun's self thought why is her behavior so strange and why does she hate men so much. Then he suddenly notices ria's hands outside the widow she was playing like a kid. Her hand had a watch but before arjun could observe anything ria took her hands inside and her car stopped.

Arjun too parks the car a bit far so as ria couldn't him and gets down and walks towards ria. Arjun couldn't see ria still.

Ria got down from her car and goes inside her farm house. Arjun could only see her back. Arjun was even more curious to see her. Arjun follows her silently.

Ria enters the farm house and sees her horse, immediately face has a smile.

Ria goes near the horse and tries to sit on her horse, but she couldn't firstly. By then arjun saw her eyes. They were beautiful dark brown eyes. And her happiness on seeing her horse was visible in her eyes.

Ria tries again and sits on her horse this time and now for the first time arjun sees ria. His heart was all happy on seeing her. The grief he had till now was melting. But then arjun's mind wins over his heart and says focus arjun.

Ria is enjoying her ride and she hears some sound and turns back and sees her surrounding and she could see no one. Arjun notices that.

Ria again turns front and enjoying nature and humming softly when she hears sound again. She gets down and looks around when she finds someone whose face is covered up with a scarf and is approaching her. She is all scared and moves a little back and sees the person coming fast and starts running to escape from there as soon as possible.

But in the hurry...

To be continued

PRECAP 1: Arjun catches the stalker.

PRECAP 2: Ria in arjun's arms.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story..plzz leave your precious comments..

part 4:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3265198?pn=11�

Edited by prava55663 - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Riya may be spoilt girl, but she loves animals and kids, meaning she can't b that bad, perhaps something in her made made her like this...
N finally Arjun getting attracted towards ๐Ÿ˜‰
N the stalker is back, thankfully Arjun is here to save
N ur second precap sounds very interesting, loved it dear
Please continue ๐Ÿ˜Š