Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank god he aint typical angry young man as far as we saw in yesterdays episode and loving it already <3 but as u say the person has pain n hurt inside which made him introvert :)
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Not to forget , Asad has the most intense dialogues and he delivers them so well. Adds  to his deep persona. 

P.S- I loved Ayaan today and how he stood up for Asad. BRAVO! 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yea agree...he's a lot calmer than the other angry  young mans of TV :)
smileever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes I feel too...he's not the typical angry man...but the hurt man who is hiding the goodness n softness of his heart under the stirn n restricted behaviors...just my take ðŸ˜Š
pri_armaan thumbnail
I completely agree :) he is not ruthless, he is kind polite not aggresive, has calmness..

he is just a reserved man who doesnt like to show his emotions..

and thats why i feel he is different from Maan or Arnav :)
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@VictoriaHot:  Excellect observation. 😛
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed! Asad does not seem to be an angry-assertive man at all. However, we have only seen two episodes, but totally agree that he seems a lot more cool minded than the other male leads of 4 Lions. Totally love his character. He was not rude to Zoya at all, I mean he did tell her a few things but she had that coming. I don't think any person nice or not, would like to hear someone saying rude things to them or accuse them of wanting to kill them. He does seem like he has a lot of pain and anger hidden inside of him because of the things his father has done but other than that not really an angry man, ready to erupt anytime. He is a polite, soft-spoken, mysterious and hurt person who does not believe in love.

Riya
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
exactly...and this is what makes him so much more different, relate-able, and lovable...I am so glad that Asad isn't like those typical angry young man...I am just too glad about it!!
T4YY4B4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
also if you notice he actually smiles, lol like at ayaan's antics in the 2nd episode, which maan and ASR didnt do (smile etc) until they both had found and achieved their love and were content! 
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well its been just 3 episodes till now so dont know how much of you said is true...for now he looks like very bitter/angry mostly towards his father for abondoning his mother ,him and his sister her children for money.

...so till now he comes as polite,reserved,well mannered person but is certainly of old thoughts 

about women so lets see what happens in future 

Edited by -DavneetKaur- - 11 years ago