IS ASR MISSING A "SENSITIVITY CHIP"???

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
After watching the episode, or more like suffering through the episode of ASR's BB game with Ex GF and clone, THIS is what I have to say. I want him to become a bit more SENSITIVE to his wife's feelings! He was NOT acting like a man who's wife ordered a DNA test for him and his "House Guest" just the previouse night!

Let me bring an example:

When Brad Pitt posed with Angelina Jolie and her kid for a cover of Good Housekeeping or some such magazie, SOON after their divorce, Jennifer Aniston famousley said:

"Brad is missing a SENSITIVITY CHIP"!!

What she meant by this was that it was in-sensitive of HIM to rub his new relationship and his new found family in HER face and that of the world, SO soon after the end of their 5 year marraige! SHE expected him to repect their marraige and HER enough NOT to be so insensitive! BUT that didnt happen!!

THIS is the same thing we are seeing right now from Arnav! HE knows now what Khushi has been thinking! She is stressed by the entry of this CLONE ASR junior in their lives! He has a Mother who used to DATE him in collage! The kid has diabetes, and the mother is SINGLE! She avoids ALL questions RE the identity of the child's Father! Now in this context, ANY women has SERIOUSE reasons to doubt her husband! YES ASR has NOW clarified he did not have sex with Sheetal! But at the time the DNA test was ordered, this was NOT clear to Khushi, OR to any of us to what extent this relationship may have gone! But NOW, he has clarified it!

I am NOT saying that Khushi is RIGHT, that she should continue with her doubts! But WHEN you know your spouse IS doubtful about your relationship to your EX GF's child, then you need to be a bit MORE careful of your interactions with HER!! Reminising about collage in front of her... admitting to LOOSING games to make your Ex GF win, and THEN playing "Happy Families" with her and your CLONE, is not the way to ease your wife's insecurities!

YES, he is mad that she didnt trust him! But is he acting in a way that ENCOURAGES her trust, or makes her doubts GROW? What man who LOVES and cares about his wife and her feelings would go OUT of his way to pay attention to his Ex, when he KNOWS his wife is un-comfortable with it??

I BLAME the CV's for this BISMAL failiure in ASR's charachter and for butchering him like this! The same goes for Khushi too! I think the CV's are suffering from Memory Loss and DONT remember the charachters they ORIGINALLY wrote and CONTINUE to contradict themselves!

As a man who HIMSELF has had MAJOR Trust Issues in the past, I would have EXPECTED him to act in a more SENSITIVE manner! But since we met this NEW Version of ASR, better known as the "Harvard ASR", I have to wonder If he is like EVERY other guy! Totally CLUELESS!!!

Your comments are welcome as always!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it's also the Raizada family who is oblivious to Khushi's turmoil n feeling even Payaliya has no clue whats going in Khushi's mind?
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yup he is insensitive by failing to understand what Khushi may be going through, he is just rubbing salt on her wounds. Khushi is wrong by not trusting him...

Not just the insecurities but Arnav is also very comfortable with her ex which is never the case..one just cannot be friends with ex's it just doesn't happen...

This track has been one of the worst scripted track of Arshi ever, the CV's have not at all done their homework and there are jerks everywhere...I never thought that Arnav will be back to his insensible ways and Khushi will not trust him...I dont know what to say..

Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes...i agree totally...

my question to the cv's is simple... if ASR was so cool, and lovely guy in 2006 (some years after his parent's suicide) who used to buy salad for sheetal...cared bt her allergies...played bb with her and even let her win...

then when did his troubles start...was it after Sheetal left him, was that the reason of his troubled past... ...

cause going with the current  scenario, he seems like a normal guy, who never had a troubled past, atleast not cause of his parents...so then there was no need for khushi to come in his life and free him of his darkness...

u know long back i had read that its a story of how khushi comes in the lives of Arnav and Anjali and help them find their true love...i guess this track is referring to that statement...

here she cured him of his past wounds and now will help him meet the love of his life who is Sheetal...

and i too blame the cv's for this...

and for Khushi's OTT there is simply no explanation...😡
Edited by anjs - 11 years ago
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Couldnt agree with you more on this!!! Infact you have hit the nail on the head!!

I am annoyed with a lot of things Khushi has been up to... painly cause it goes against the character that has been drawn out and presented to us. The same girl stood her guns.. got slapped but didnt waver in her faith in Arnav that he would keep his promise and come to the mandap!! Now they are showing the same girl to doubt the words of the same man!

I get Khushi is the helping hand kind of a girl but in this situation who has asked for her help?? She almost pushes Sheetal to stay with them and now looks like wants to investigate about Arav's dad cause the boy is missing a father figure! This is not helping.. it is butting in!!

Arnav who started off with being annoyed about Khushi inviting Sheetal to stay over cause he was concerned she would be awkward.. now has leg pulling conversations with the Ex he just found out his wife doubts he had a kid with!!

The key issue in this storyline and the fall for this couple is 'NO CONVERSATION'!! They just dont communicate about anything! How can Arnav ignore the fact that she doubted that Arav could be his kid.. doesnt he want to find out why she felt that if he is blind enough not to see how the boy is so similar to him and how his family has been pointing that out constantly??
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's the Raizada genes.

The sense, sensibility and sensitivity all 3 chips are missing.

In software programming , I would say sense* gene is missing.
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm with you on that .. he did not have that side to him in today episode at all. 
His actions/gestures speak louder than his words -- 10x the pain 😭
Edited by c3cilia - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
I completely agree. Sheetal is in RM because of Khushi. But Khushi never said to Arnav to go flirt with Sheetal. If she knew of his behaviour would turn 180 degree from a polite host to flirty ex-boyfriend, Khushi would never have let Sheetal in.

Whether Sheetal lies to Aarav or not, it's her business with her own child. It's none of Arnav's business to tell her whether she should tell Aarav the truth or not. She didn't say that she always used to win against Arnav? She just said that she used to win. Since she never brought his name or his topic, what is it to him what she tells Aarav? Why did he have to butt in a private conversation with his special commentary? 

He himself mentioned that the situation will be awkward if his ex and his wife is under the same roof. If he gets that, he should understand that his ex is a guest in his house. Since he know about Khushi's insecurity and what she suspects, he should be polite but not overly friendly with his ex. He doesn't need to, because he, himself stated that she doesn't mean anything. So his wife, who obviously means something, he should keep her feelings in mind and behave accordingly.

Khushi on the other hand planned a family outing. She never invited Sheetal. Sheetal also had no intention to come until Arnav goaded her into joining them. Again, Khushi couldn't have predicted that. 

Now Khushi might take a break from finding out Aarav's dad. But will that make Arnav pay attention to her? Khushi planned a family outing to make him happy. Forget saying a simple "Thank you", he paid her back by flirting with Sheetal all the time and staring at her eyes. He never once looked at Khushi beyond what was necessary and unavoidable. This was the guy who couldn't keep his eyes away from Khushi before marriage. But I guess since Khushi is wife, the challenge is gone. Now the challenge is Sheetal. 

If he had looked at Khushi, he would have realized that Khushi's eyes were brimming with unshed tears and pain. When a person is insecure, even a small attention or a listening ear or a supporting shoulder works wonder. But where is the attention or listening ear or supporting shoulder? The attention is solely fixed on Sheetal, the listening ear is busy hearing her teasing retorts and the supporting shoulder is anywhere but where Khushi is.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Thanks for the comments so far guys! It is good to see others are on the same page RE this issue of Arnav's insensitive behaviour! Personally I am sick of Sheetal and that rude brat!

I can't believe that ASR is going as far as high five giving and hugging this kid in front of Khushi?? Does he even remember that she is watching this little "display"?? This is the kid your wife suspects is your biological son? Are you dumb ASR or just plain insensitive like I said??Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Thanks for the comments so far guys! It is good to see others are in the same page RE this issue of Arnav's insensitive behaviour! Personally I am sick of Sheetal and that rude brat!

I can't believe that ASR is going as far as high five giving and hugging this kid in front of Khushi?? Does he even remember that she is watching this little "display"?? This is the kid your wife suspects is your biological son? Are you dumb ASR or just plain insensitive like I said??

WHERE IS R ASR N REAL ARSHI GOD N CV'S KNOWS 😲