Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Director's (SUE) Cut : 2ND Episode :QUBOOL HAI

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Fire and Ice : - ASAD and AYAN personalities and their equation with classsic elements?

Fire and ice, ice and fire: totally different but equally destructive, and somehow same.
Photo
ASAD: Cool, calm, collected, and analyzes things before taking a step. Like he's more like the "let's-think-this-through-kinda-guy". I think the thing which relates AYAN most to fire is the fact that he 's more like people who weigh their options before deciding anything. And even when he is vengeful if at all, he has this chilly attitude towards things - so in a good way
Photo

Ice is really tough, until it melts. Asad's melting point will be the state where and when he surrenders his mind and soul to Zoya, completely and utterly, realizing, acknowledging and admitting the fact that he isn't the solitary voyager in his journey in life anymore, and that Zoya has the reins of his life now. Ice will melt into water at that historic moment in ASYA's journey.

And the beginning of the same was today when he saw her crying the purpose of him to pray was so distracted that he was looking at her with so much concern.

Honestly I don't know what gave me this crazy idea and what I was thinking when I penned it down and where it went in the end, 'cause my mind is spinning right now. ASYA are messing up with my mind big time, dude.

No really, go ahead..Call me a geek.. I won't mind.. PHEW WHY HOW THE CONCERN CHANGED TO A BICKERING

Two proud and egoistic people.  Their first meeting a perfect stage for a cherishable love story in the days to come.  They have met now the result will be fire.  some kind OF attraction between the two, the oh so sure of  himself ASAD and cant do anything but yell at him to get out the frustration in her , the beautiful Zoya. Love will find its way afterwards, because it's their destiny.

Now again the brother calling Bhayya for help and he is all there like a thunder storm - is just there, he doesn't think anything and took all the bullet shots on him.

And when he opens his eyes in the hospital and sees the dad who ditched his ammi

His Ammi ...

I don't like to see her in pain,

But his Dad was the reason  is the source of my family's suffering,

Just now I wanted to bring a smile to her face, to save her from that disgusting truthful pain of hers, to save her from the big bad world out there and to take her to a safe haven,

And who'll bring the smile on my Ammis' face back?

Oh, why do I like the feeling of comforting her, sharing her suffering, getting lost in her eyes?

I do feel something for her alright!!

...omg so much on the 2nd episode itself, this show is so gonna rock <3

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikaojha-Swetha-holic_fancrazy4KASH_ARzara-KSG-malikSilentSilverOmnipotenceZaxoAsad-Kii-Arzoo

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

Asad-Kii-Arzoo IF-Stunnerz
Asad-Kii-Arzoo
Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Amazinggg Post Mueee...veryyy well written ClapReally enjoyed reading it as alwayz <3 The epi was actually reallyyy too good dat I hav no wrds 2 describe evrythng was just outstanding...n yesss I hav actually madly badly fallen for AsYa n i wont mynd if yu call me AsYaian coz seriouslyyy dere 1st meeting really had smthng vch mde me lyk Day Dreaming I just love dem n still cant get over...n d 1st one wen Asad sees her 4 d 1st tym n is shwing a concern...latr as well he had a concern 2wrds her dat is she ok...bt den hehe it turned 2 bickering n he too...he just cud get off his eyez 4m her Day Dreaming den Asad fyting for his bro...loved it how ayaan screamed Bhaai...N d pain in dose wrds 'Mere Zakhm itni jaldi nahi bharrtey' n wen he opnz his eyes just sayz AMMI <3

D Epic had lots of it...AsAn Bonding...Asad how hez soft 4m heart...actually d whole it had was asadz characterization ystrday vch I Loved It Heart

PS..hehe mue m nt as gud as yu in expressing my views so i actually dnt knw wt i wrote LOL

Sue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Wow such a ice-fire-ice post. lovely
thanks ji Smile
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muski-sjm-SK

Amazinggg Post Mueee...veryyy well written ClapReally enjoyed reading it as alwayz <3 The epi was actually reallyyy too good dat I hav no wrds 2 describe evrythng was just outstanding...n yesss I hav actually madly badly fallen for AsYa n i wont mynd if yu call me AsYaian coz seriouslyyy dere 1st meeting really had smthng vch mde me lyk Day Dreaming I just love dem n still cant get over...n d 1st one wen Asad sees her 4 d 1st tym n is shwing a concern...latr as well he had a concern 2wrds her dat is she ok...bt den hehe it turned 2 bickering n he too...he just cud get off his eyez 4m her Day Dreaming den Asad fyting for his bro...loved it how ayaan screamed Bhaai...N d pain in dose wrds 'Mere Zakhm itni jaldi nahi bharrtey' n wen he opnz his eyes just sayz AMMI <3

D Epic had lots of it...AsAn Bonding...Asad how hez soft 4m heart...actually d whole it had was asadz characterization ystrday vch I Loved It Heart

PS..hehe mue m nt as gud as yu in expressing my views so i actually dnt knw wt i wrote LOL

muskiii Hug always there for me for my good whereever i am and whatever i do, very rarely we get such people.  thanks for commenting and enjoying what i said <3

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Lovely Post.Really liked your fire and ice equation.
And the second episode for just awesome.
Firstly the bond between the brothers is just so sweet. While fighting with the goons Ayaan screamed 'Bhai' , and this tell how much does he depend on him and trusts him to save him. Ads ofcourse Asad was there for his brother.
The Dargah scene, where he sees her crying , you can see the intensity the pain so much evident in Asad's eyes.That was one beautiful scene.
The bitterness towards his father.the pain in his eyes..Goshh I have to say KSG is a brilliant actor. He just portrays Asad's character with absolute perfection.

Edited by -BlazingWater- - 31 October 2012 at 6:49am

Sue101

FarzuIrani IF-Sizzlerz
FarzuIrani
FarzuIrani

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Amazing post sue:-)love the way u write write withbpics :-) love it and enjoying the epi also:-) what abperfect epi:-) brothers bonding, cute fight and family :-) all in all a good start

Sue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

Lovely Post.Really liked your fire and ice equation.
And the second episode for just awesome.
Firstly the bond between the brothers is just so sweet. While fighting with the goons Ayaan screamed 'Bhai' , and this tell how much does he depend on him and trusts him to save him. Ads ofcourse Asad was there for his brother.
The Dargah scene, where he sees her crying , you can see the intensity the pain so much evident in Asad's eyes.That was one beautiful scene.
The bitterness towards his father.the pain in his eyes..Goshh I have to say KSG is a brilliant actor. He just portrays Asad's character with absolute perfection.
i know ksg is just the ms=aster in acting , it just comesto him , he beats his own standards on ctng Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index