Posted: 11 years ago

KMH  title tracks for both seasons are soulful , amazing and tailor made for Arjuhi.  The lyrics of both the songs are of supreme intensity.  The lyrics of both songs are important and summarise the entire story.

I always wonder how did they come up with such beautiful video for season one.  White to symbolise purity, the flower, the candle, the eyes, the mindblowing expressions, the sleeping in opposite direction  facing each other in the end ,  what an imagination. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   It is just unbeatable. ❀️

Why we got such masterpiece video for KMH 1 ,  Why not for KMH2,  What If we had one how would it be. 

Edited by kavyasam - 11 years ago
lovely topic Kavya di πŸ€—

agree ... KMH has its own charm . Every moments , every memories r precious. in KMH1 title track d moment when arjun firsttym touched her and remove water  droplet frm her cheek nd bckgrnd title track 'Tumko chuke bhi chune ko karta hai ...' . ...their expressions , their intensity ..speechless. and candle scene ..

our bad luck KMH2 had no TT video... and i feel they used such a beautiful title track.. vry less in epis.

i think di ur talking abt dis avi   

Edited by payal_4 - 11 years ago
Kmh1 is best things happened in my life , it's title song , picturization , story , pain everything excellent
It was perfect love story , hatts of their cvs
But kmh2 always failed , cuz after kmh2 lits of happened which v never think in our horrible dreams even it's cv's did not give us perfect end , last 15 episode I still not understand tht why they arjohi run away rofl
But for me arjohi forever
Edited by cooljaya11 - 11 years ago
agree with u di
the title track of kmh1 was amazing
angels in white
wished we would get one for kmh2 bt that didn't happen
Di,m so agree wid u. I always wantd a video on teri sason se hi. Smtym i thnk kmh2 happn in total rush,widout planng.
i agree! kmh1 title track was fab... the love innocence and intensity was amazingly potrayed...

i imagined kmh2 video to be more fun romantic hot and full of masti :)))
kmh1 tt is THE BEST title track video of ny tv show...
nothing can beat it...⭐️
i wish we had got an title track video fr kmh2 too😭

Kavya..πŸ€— πŸ€— superloved ur topicπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ :* i rmbr ever since KMH2 page wz created we were asking for KMH2 Title Track..n during KMH2 they had said they wud give us one..but </3 😑😭 so wanted a TT for KMH2..but like many wishes we had for KMH2..this one wz also left incomplete ya πŸ˜’ n i wz imagining KMH2 TT to be even more intense then KMH..but..πŸ˜’ why dint they give?!!😑 it wz like they dint care..😭 i pictured KMH2 TT to b so beautiful..❀️ ❀️
 ya i doo agree KMH 1 song lyrics had everything...especially that line which says
"aa thuje khud me main iss thara lo chupa ki khuda bhi hame karna paye judaaa..."

loved it to the core

kmh i had ...anger,love,jealosy,passion,truth,sacrifice,pain.heart break,togetherness ...

i never followed it then but eventually fullfilled my taskπŸ˜‰...all thanx to youtube downloaders

KMH2 also was good but not best...i can never frget their very first meet and ...THE FLUTE VERSION OF THE TRACK...i just sway in air listning to it ...everyday...
why???!!! why not?😑 what if

awww u know na how much i love the KMH songs :')
*sighs* how i wish we had a KMH title track video also to drool over lets decide their color code what say? :D it need not be white this time too na?

how bout red and white?
or black n white?
or grey n white?πŸ˜†
or peach and black as in the ZND finale performance?πŸ˜ƒ

btw copy pasting what i wrote in fb thread😳

yest i downloaded some kmh2 epis in parts for my vms..n mai dekhne baitgayi.. toh i remembered April ke shuru se May ke end tak KMH2 actually intense tha-from their separation after reunion till the end...it may seem nonsense to some but actually i love it..gives a different feel..specially April ka toh dur rehke bhi paas the..n saat rehke hi they sent shivers down my spine.. keeping me on my heels..itna suspense thrill n deep love(haaayeee)...ek tarah ka darr tha ki kahin bichadna jaaye ye dono.. they made me senty :')
n ofcourse the show starts also with thrill..kinda different feeling...mysterious one..it was kinda intense only till they get married...fir light hearted hogaya tha beech mein till April first week... but overall amazing show!! i miss it :(