4 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
It just came to my mind that will the mystery woman be related to Sampurna Singh... I mean that he had an extra marital affair with her... or a past with her. So just wanted to know your opinion...LOLWink

Edited by dazzlinggirl - 30 October 2012 at 8:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will the mystery woman be related to Sampurna Sing" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Guggul

IF-Dazzler

Guggul

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
you didn't create an option for "YES" ?? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlinggirlnaadhira_khanSmritiKatha

dazzlinggirl

dazzlinggirl

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

you didn't create an option for "YES" ?? Wink

Ya, its my mistake... I was in a hurry to post the poll due to electricity problem that I typed "yes" in poll question instead of poll option... But, the problem now is I don't find any edit option to correct the poll question//Cry

Anyways you can tell me how to correct the poll or otherwise post your reply as "yes" separately as you post  your comments...Sorry once again !!Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.