Fan Fictions

One Rainy Night (short Arshi OS)completed

IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi was watering the plants when the phone rang...

"Khushi I've just got two complimentary tickets for the AR Rahman concert tonight...it's starts at 7 but be ready by 5, as it's a long drive...and we'll have dinner somewhere after that".

"But Arnavji, Arshi doesn't like loud noises..."

"Khushi..." Arnav sighed. "I hadn't planned on taking Arshi with us ...just you and me...Di can watch her..."

"But, Arshi doesn't like it when I leave her, last time when I left her to go to my doctor's office, Di told me that she had cried the whole time"

"That's because she is not used to it,"Arnav said patiently "Once we start leaving her with other people more, she will get used to it"

"Arnav ji!! I can't let her cry like that..."Khushi started...

"It will be okay Khushi, don't worry too much...be ready at 5...have to go now...bye"

Khushi tried calling Arnav several times during the day but his phone was always busy...

It was 5 pm and Khushi was pacing besides the pool, her heart pounding in anticipation of Arnav's anger...

She heard the door bell ring and then Arnav's voice talking to HP...

Arnav entered the room . He was in a really good mood in anticipation of a pleasant evening to be spent alone with his Khushi..

"Khushi...?" Arnav frowned seeing her standing by the pool side, not ready..

"Why are you not ready?...it will take us a long time to reach there because of traffic"Arnav said walking towards her...

"I can't come Arnavji...I will keep on thinking about Arshi the whole time and I won't be able to enjoy..."

"Khushi...it's going to be ok..she'll be fine..."Arnav said holding her by her shoulders gently...

Before Khushi could say anything, it suddenly started raining heavily without warning...causing both of them to rush inside their room...

Khushi picked up Arshi from her crib and started feeding her on the green recliner...

Arnav gave her a long look while taking his tie and coat off and tossing them on the bed angrily.

Then he went inside the bathroom shutting the door with a bang..

Khushi could hear the sound of rain and wind outside mixed with the sound of the shower running ...

He came out after a while in his PJs and opened the wardrobe door to look for a Tshirt to wear...

Arshi was fed and burped, and Khushi went to put her in her crib, where she lay making cooing noises..

Khushi walked over to him and hugged him from behind loving the smell of her freshly showered husband.

"Are you angry with me" she whispered.

Arnav removed her arms and turning around gave her a long icy stare...then he put his shirt on and walked out closing the door behind him...

Arnav was hurt, angry and had had this resentment building inside him for quite a while now.

It's not as if he didn't love Arshi or care for her as much as Khushi did, but Khushi just seemed to be totally involved in Arshi these days and was never interested in going out with him or even spending time with him...and he had been really looking forward to tonight where he would have had Khushi's 100% attention for once...

Putting his feet up on the coffee table, he started watching a football match with Akash..

Khushi took a shower too, deep in thoughts and when she saw two soggy concert passes on the sink counter, her heart went out to her beloved Arnav ji...

It was still raining and little gusts of wind brought the scent of jasmine inside which made her wrinkle her nose in appreciation..

She went to sit beside Arnav, while Akash was sitting on his other side...

She put her head on his shoulder and looked up at his face, but he kept looking straight at the TV pointedly and tried to ignore the smell of her freshly washed hair.

"Dinner is ready everybody " Payal called from downstairs..

After Akash went, Khushi cupped his cheek with one hand and tried to turn his face towards her. Arnav looked at her coldly, "What" he asked.

"I'm sorry"

"Oh really!"Arnav said sarcastically and removing her hand got up to to go downstairs with Khushi following him..

After dinner, Arnav sat downstairs with the rest of the family, reading newspaper, while Khushi hearing Arshi wake up went upstairs..

After taking care of Arshi's need and settling her in her crib again, Khushi sat on the recliner thinking hard with a naughty smile on her face.

Arnav was still reading news paper when his phone rang. It was Khushi. Arnav pressed ignore but the phone started ringing again almost immediately, "Of course, I should have known it".Arnav thought knowing Khushi's stubborn nature very well.

"What?" Arnav said irritatedly causing Nani to glance at him with surprise.

"Arnavji I need your help..it's urgent..please come to the terrace quickly"Khushi said and then hung up.

"What the.." Arnav said annoyed."It's just one of her dramas"he thought and went back to his reading.

After a few minutes however, "What if she is really in trouble" Arnav had never met anyone as accident and trouble prone as his wife...

Arnav opened the terrace door and stepped in...it was almost dark with only the distant street lamps afffording some visibility. The sky was still overcast with dense monsoon clouds, but it had stopped raining...

"Khushi" he said.

All he could hear was crickets chirping, trucks on the highway, and a song being played on a loudspeaker somewhere afar...

As he turned to turn the lights on, he felt a pair of soft arms hug him from behind...He felt like he was being intoxicated by a heady mix of Khushi's fragrance, the smell of her freshly washed hair, and the scent of jasmine and queen of the night coming from the garden..

"Stop..."he turned around to face her still holding her by her two wrists..

"I'm really sorry Arnavji, I know I've hurt your feelings...I know I don't try to understand your point of view sometimes.."Khushi said with tears in her eyes.

Arnav stood looking at her with his eyes softening...he saw a half child, half woman with the most innocent, guileless eyes he had ever seen. Her face was looking tired with dark circles under her eyes..."Probably from all the sleep less nights due to Arshi" he thought..

Suddenly he was overwhelmed with a feeling of extreme tenderness and love for his wife.

He engulfed her in a tight hug, one hand gently ruffling her hair,"It's okay" he whispered.

It started pouring again and they rushed hand in hand to a tiny verandah in a corner, as it was nearer.

The verandah had a small charpoy in it where the elderly gardener sometimes took his afternoon naps.

They both sat on it with Khushi's head on Arnav's shoulder enjoying the sound of rain and small sprays falling on their faces with gusts of wind..

Khushi buried his face in his shoulder whenever lightening struck to light up the dark sky...

"I think it's gonna be raining for a while"Arnav said laying down and pulling Khushi with him...

Khushi lay with her head on Arnav's chest and started playing with Arnav's ear...something he found irresistible she knew...making his heart beats to go crazy...

Then she raised her head and kissing him lightly on his lips began caressing his rough cheeks with her silken ones...
Arnav cupped her face and looked at his lovely wife in the dim light from the street lamps. The smouldering look in his eyes gave her a shiver down her spine. When he touched her lips while urgently feeling her figure with his other hand, she thought she would stop breathing...

Then he pulled her down for a long passionate kiss, at the same time opening her back zipper with his impatient fingers...As they kissed listening to the sound of the rain, they both thought that life couldn't be any more perfect...

"What if Arshi wakes up"Arnav asked slightly out of breath...

Khushi gave a naughty smile and pointed to the baby monitor in a corner  making Arnav realize that it was all preplanned...

Arnav's eyebrow shot up in astonishment,"You little..."he said laughing before flipping her on her back and going back to unfinished business, while the charpoy creaked alarmingly.

EPILOGUE...

The poor gardener could never find out WHO broke his charpoy...:))😳

The next morning, Mami ji and the gardener stood looking at the broken charpoy with the gardener describing his woes in detail to mamiji..

"Pahile pata nahin koi hamar stoolwa ko tod kar aag laga diya aur ab ee charpaai ko bhi barbaad kar deeya"

Mamiji put her glares on,"Bheri bheri intereshting...ee kaun hai jo hamar terracewa ke peeche hi padh gawa hai...INBHESTICATION KAREKA PADI !"

LINK TO MY INDEX OF COMPLETED STORIEShttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3346622

Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPK007 thumbnail
Inputs would be really appreciated!!😊

[DIV]Edited by IPK007 - 10 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice OS
but seems a distant reality bc of the CVs
HelloA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice and clean. 
IPK007 thumbnail
Thanks for liking guys...means a lot to me😊
IPK007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiahmed

nice OS

but seems a distant reality bc of the CVs

I really hope our patience will be rewarded by some awesome episodes in the coming days...😊

Thanks for liking...
IPK007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HelloA1

Very nice and clean. 

I leave a few things for imagination...😳

Thanks for liking😊
IPK007 thumbnail

Thanks😊
IPK007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ara_000

sweet OS...luvd it..!

Thanks πŸ˜Š...
IPK007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swat.g

Sooo cute n sweeet

Thanks for appreciating...😊 Means a lot to me...