Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I want Rachana to end up with Vihaan - they are really opposite, so I'm sure their story will be great. Gunjan and Vihaan are too alike, so I dont think they'll make a good couple. Gunjan and Mayank should end up together, it makes sense. They love each other, and when Rachana leaves their house, they'll have her sister entering their house officially...so for me Gunjan-Mayank and Rachana-Vihaan will get married.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivParulRatiShivi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who marry who? (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

I want Rachna to end up with Vihaan - they are really opposite, so I'm sure their story will be great. Gunjan and Vihaan are too alike, so I dont think they'll make a good couple. Gunjan and Mayank should end up together, it makes sense. They love each other, and when Rachna leaves their house, they'll have her sister entering their house officially...so for me Gunjan-Mayank and Rachna-Vihaan will get married.

I like this too ya Gunjan and Vihaan Alike
i want this way to happen

riya26sharma

Groupbie

riya26sharma

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i think rachna and rajeev will marry 
on the other hand gunjan and vihaan..

since these two girls are still young and i cant believe mayank and gunjan's marriage is on the roll already.. its like too soon for gunjan to marry!

i feel like they are gonna be tricked so dat charu marries gunjan and the whole scenario will focus on the two brothers and two sisters.. 

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
The Girls and the prospective suitors are on the game of musical chairs.   One vacates the other is ready take on. This game  makes me dizzy & confusedConfused. I will rest my thoughts for sometime.It is MINDBOGGLING!!!!!Silly

suresh555

IF-Dazzler

suresh555

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
How about Seema marrying Charu??

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Mayank n charuWink

Gunjan n vihaanHeart

rajeev n rachanaDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

How about Seema marrying Charu??

HAHA LOL Since all Seema and Sangeeta want are money and material items, she should just get married to Charu and not ruin her son's life... win-win Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
mayank is now not enough for gunjan she should marry vihaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.