Mayank marry Gunjan 
Mayank marry  Charu

Vihaan
marry Rachna
Vihaan
marry Gunjan

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleboomersanayahbrat2008MSN_Vanny-Nirvana-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who marry who?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I think Mayank will end up being tricked to marry Charu and Vihaan will end up marrying Rachna.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingVvaannii-vibhakarthi-dumbo15missdramkrmadhubansenhelloaamir-Nirvana-MSN_Vanny-shalz-FastFuriousgirlremosalsa

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjunpurvixo

I think Mayank will end up being tricked to marry Charu and Vihaan will end up marrying Rachna.

About Mayank i only want her to end up with Gunjan and loves if Rachna marries Vihaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahJShivhelloaamir

arjunpurvixo

IF-Sizzlerz

arjunpurvixo

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyFans1

About Mayank i only want her to end up with Gunjan and loves if Rachna marries Vihaan

I too want Gunjan and Mayank to be together... maybe Gunjan can set Mayank straight.. she's already doing a good job Tongue and I'll support Rachna's decision to be with whoever she loves... same goes for Gunjan Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

helloaamirParulRatiShiviFastFuriousgirl

-shalz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shalz-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

i think mayank will end up with charu
vihaan with gunjan i think they both will have interesting story

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vvaanniisanayahmadhubansen-BolNaHalke-

afmahi

Groupbie

afmahi

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
I dont know, whom they will end up with...bt i really want gunjan to end up with vihaan...they both will rock the show and will hav awesome chemistry...if gunjan will end up with mayank then it will be like other serials that seema will create problems and then misunderstandings between then and all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achaibersingsanayahmadhubansenbrat2008

boogle

boogle

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I don't know who will end up with who. I keep changing my mind every episode lol. That's what I like about the show, the mystery! Lol but I hope they don't get married for awhile just cuz I like that the show isn't the typical mother in law/daughter in law show lol. I want to see these girls enjoy their youth some more :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I hope nobody gets marry now.  I want Mayank and Gunjan to get marry in the future and Rachna I don't know but I want her to be relax and fun like Gunjan.The poor girl always look so stress out she need to chill and be happy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoya_786sangeetaMbooglebrat2008ParulRatiShivi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.