Sasural Simar Ka

Has Roli lost it??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Roli made a comment "ki didi ki koi galati nahi hai". Have you lost it Roli??? Yeh sab didi ki nahi toh kiski galati hai? Your precious didi chose not to read the property papers before replacing them...so dumb!! Now the entire family will pay for your didi's mistake ( 1 of many mistakes). And even if Dim-Sim hands over that sweet baby to Khushi then she should have done it earlier itself then yeh sab jhamela karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Dim-Sim is the perfect name for Simar cause she is the dumbest television character.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

techwriterdivyababusuhanakktcs-0755shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Has Roli lost it??" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
roli is right bcoz simar was not in the right frame of mind to take the correct decision.she had lost her child and it was khushi who took undue advantage of simars  helplessness.but anyways why am i explaining it to u bcoz from the beginning u r giving negative comments on simar or premar.i know that u r frustrated for not getting rosid scenes and u r using this  way of  bad commenting to burst out ur anger.

Edited by prince3673 - 30 October 2012 at 10:11pm

nadiak14ever

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upra

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
nadiak14ever i can understand what u r saying .even i dont like khushi.and as for comparing ssk with mkkpb,its directors job to shape up the character and not the actors.so u can blame the director for showing simar so weak and not simar.

upra

Goldie

upra

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
@prince- Had Simar been a stronger character she would not have caved the way she did to Khushi. Simar could have shared with Prem what Khushi was doing to her, its Prem's baby too. It is Simar's fault that the family is in such a mess. Simar knows Khushi is selfish and there is no way Simar would harm the baby.

As for Deepika she is a weak actor who has not improved even after playing Simar for 1.5 years.

You are right all Rosid fans are frustrated because we dont tune into the show for Deepika's poor potrayal of Simar, we tune in for Rosid and because CV's ne Roliji ko didi bhakti mein itna leen kar liya hai she is not focusing on Sid and hence we are not getting Rosid.

Yeh sab chodo I asked you a question yeterday as well but you did not respond. Tum toh Simar bhakti chod ke Khushi ki prarthana mein leen the...You are seriously like an Indian politician joh baar baar party badaltay hain. You wanted Khushi to get Simar's baby...ab kya hua?

techwriter

techwriter

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I agree... I don't follow this serial regualrly, but from what I have seen so far, Simar is dumb, stupid, and an idiot. In short a nincompoop!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top