Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sme123

sme123

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I normally wouldn't use this word, but I think this word is nothing compared to what they r showing in this serial. 

A man who has no respect, no sense of value - Pradeep
A woman who is disgrace to womanhood.  Slimy - Anu
A man who is tooo nice to be true..bechara being tossed like s football - Vineet
A woman who has taken charge of making right everything that id every wrong and has no backbone - Mona...

What the creatives are dishing out...stop this bakwas RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Requestiing the channel owners to immediately stop telecasting this mindless serial. It will be a fitting example to the serial creatives who thinks they can do anything because their serial is approved...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyprernacdartmsaishrayblyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is just crap!!!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sme123

I normally wouldn't use this word, but I think this word is nothing compared to what they r showing in this serial. 

A man who has no respect, no sense of value - Pradeep
A woman who is disgrace to womanhood.  Slimy - Anu
A man who is tooo nice to be true..bechara being tossed like s football - Vineet
A woman who has taken charge of making right everything that id every wrong and has no backbone - Mona...

What the creatives are dishing out...stop this bakwas RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Requestiing the channel owners to immediately stop telecasting this mindless serial. It will be a fitting example to the serial creatives who thinks they can do anything because their serial is approved...

Adding another one:

A group of people who were gullible enough to believe that Ekta Krapoor could actually show a woman moving on and standing on her own feet-- Us, the viewers. OuchLOLLOL

Btw you seem to have a lot of faith in Sony that they will pull out this crap. Don't be so sure. With the new serials about "chudail ki buri nazar" and other regressive soaps they have launched in 2012, Sony also seems to have totally lost the plot.DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdartms

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
r they nt aware of the audience reaction?or r they playing this game because there is no rating?hv nt seen a show as nonsensical as KHTV.its high time to stop this crap.

jsimzia

IF-Dazzler

jsimzia

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
i agree with you guys !! thats why i have stopped watching this nonsense months ago...

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Sony was once doing so well with Mahis Way and Rishta.com and a few other Yash Raj shows

they were amazing shows really tapping into what is going on with youngsters and older people in India...

but Sony has gone the Ztv way and its not working ...

this show is horrible

Ekta is regressive and seems to be stuck in the era of her fathers movies when such nonsense was shown

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Is there anything that we can do to stop the show???

DeadDeadDead
Also, is there anyway we can make sure EK or Sony listens to us and act accordingly.AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Sony was once doing so well with Mahis Way and Rishta.com and a few other Yash Raj shows

they were amazing shows really tapping into what is going on with youngsters and older people in India...

but Sony has gone the Ztv way and its not working ...

this show is horrible

Ekta is regressive and seems to be stuck in the era of her fathers movies when such nonsense was shown

Why would I watch Sony instead of other channels? Only because of its excellent reality shows and progressive serials. I loved the YRF shows; BALH was refreshing (and still is); Parvarish is excellent; but all the shows they launched in 2012 have been worse than the last.

KHTV was decent while Mona was struggling to rebuild her life after Pracreep's cheating, but now it has become absolutely unwatchable. No wonder Sony lost its #2 position of 2011 and is now at #4 amongst GECs. Now they even have a show called Anamika which is about black magic.  If there has been a change of guard at Sony this year, they have recruited a really dumb new team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrity2012

Is there anything that we can do to stop the show???

DeadDeadDead
Also, is there anyway we can make sure EK or Sony listens to us and act accordingly.AngryAngryAngry

I did write to Sony at the email given on the SET India website. Dunno if they took any notice.
As for EK, it's no use telling her anything. She will do exactly what she wants to regardless of viewers' sensibilities.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrity2012aishrayrtms

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.