Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:30/10-P to A:Bharosa nahin hain ab mujhe tum pe (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

I feel so horrible for Mauli who's character Anu CVs can't stop buthchering. When CVs are done with Anu then they start with butchering Vineet. They already started by showing him to be so understanding that it annoys the hell out of me. Did MR Mahaan aka Vineet give his fiance permission to play happily married Mrs Pradeep Singh Confused I don't get the purpose of them living together?? Anyone else can explain me why this is happening??? Who does that??? As if them playing ghar ghar will solve a murder case Pinch

Exactly...they have butchered Anushka's character...whatever it is, she loved Pradeep..and now just to make Mona mahaan, they r even showing that Anushka is a selfish woman and that she doesnt love Pradeep..and in the whole world only Mona can be "the narri, the woman, the mahaan aurat" in pradeeps life Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammartmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:30/10-P to A:Bharosa nahin hain ab mujhe tum pe (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thank u for the update

cant wait for new show anamika to start and take slot of khtv

u know the quote in ur siggy shud apply to mona and she shud apply that in her life
and mona the character i m talking about

hm now i m  curious what is anushka upto?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblytonswethasyam08

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
mona going back to pradeepAngryThumbs Downthat too to save pradeep frm the case.AngrySillybetter be with that jerk for the rest of ur life too.Angryits time to end this torture.nothing good will happen in the show n with the show.r they playing this game because there is no rating?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblytonswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
just wait i m waiting for the new show time

date is  26th november

so time only remains to be known
now anushka is upto something and i m curios what secrets she has got to reveal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Next thing they will show : Mona and Pradeep in bed together to prove to the police that they are husband and wife. Ouch Dead DeadDead

Thank heaven I have stopped watching this show.

Swetha, hats off to you!ClapClapClap

Edited by blyton - 31 October 2012 at 2:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Saviosaraff

Saviosaraff

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Mona thinks just by staying with Pradeep she can win the case how dumb slowly the CVs will think if she gets pregnant much better proof in the court and i presume court cases in India take a long long time till then Mona will live with Pradeep.  Mona conveniently forgot the finger prints of Pradeep all over the place no one could have cut off his hands and made prints all over the place and then stitched his hands back.  What a DUMB DUMB show Ekta Maiya.

If Mona living with Pradeep is Mahaanta then it is plain disgusting.  Ekta Maiya your show is just torture to us viewers.  Wonder how long it is going to take for the show to be replaced.

Edited by Saviosaraff - 31 October 2012 at 4:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonswethasyam08

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I even stop reading tje weekly updates..I really don't want to kill a second for this show.
However I highly admire for your pateince to watch the show and then write the updates...

I guess all members should agree and we can put a stop from this troture.

I am not sure by staying with Pradeep if Mona can save him from a murder case, but definitely she can repair her broken marriage life..as if she was just waiting for it...Angry...as soon as ANu is out she is back..how cheap and valueless this character is...no self respect..no shame.

I always say being great doesn't mean you lose all your self respect...you have to have some self respect to stand up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblytonswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.