Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Mushi, today wz heights... They remembered the damn chandramukhi chudail's vice-versa... But they never remembered my Rhea... Arre the chudail neva exsisted but my Rhea...! No one of them cared for my Rhea...! They are just sick... I hate them... I will kill the cv's
Cry seriously suchi...i made my mind that i won't get hurt this time coz ariya r no more but still shree-chotu miss riya but...Shocked the first scene itself was plain shocking for me...shree-chotu enjoying at a party...Ouch Broken Heart looks like ETF has moved on...OuchCry
n seriously IF is the only place i will be coming after every epi...i don't think i will be able to post my views/disappointment anywhere else...ConfusedOuchCry
the plot of today's epi was damn good n shaleen rocked it...Clap
but there was no action n i was thinking why did riya has to go...???Cry
i hate them too suchi...n if the new entry next week is a female lead for arjun then i bet i will be the first one to quit the show...im not taking this torture any more...OuchCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 8)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Bingo I thought they would laugh and then remember Riya but sadly I felt a character named Riya never really existed b/w themOuch

ditto from my side...OuchCry
how is wish sana comes back...CryCry

im remembering the lines...
hazaron khuwahishein aisi,
k har khwahish pe dum nikle...Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_arrylineTina2603

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Mushi, today wz heights... They remembered the damn chandramukhi chudail's vice-versa... But they never remembered my Rhea... Arre the chudail neva exsisted but my Rhea...! No one of them cared for my Rhea...! They are just sick... I hate them... I will kill the cv's

Cryseriously suchi...i made my mind that i won't get hurt this time coz ariya r no more but still shree-chotu miss riya but...Shockedthe first scene itself was plain shocking for me...shree-chotu enjoying at a party...OuchBroken Heartlooks like ETF has moved on...OuchCry
n seriously IF is the only place i will be coming after every epi...i don't think i will be able to post my views/disappointment anywhere else...ConfusedOuchCry
the plot of today's epi was damn good n shaleen rocked it...Clap
but there was no action n i was thinking why did riya has to go...???Cry
i hate them too suchi...n if the new entry next week is a female lead for arjun then i bet i will be the first one to quit the show...im not taking this torture any more...OuchCry
i understand.. But, remember the psycho cv's will bring girl for rathore or shree first. I dont hav prob. With that...! N the new entrant may be Akshay Anand according to the news from rival sites!

_mahi_mushiroxx

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

@arryline:: may be thats y there wz no precap coz they wanna show the new entrant next week...!

No dear I don't think we can expect an entry because they know very well how popular Ariya was so they wouldn't take the risk so soon.Atleast I feel a new girl may appear by end of Nov so that by the time Dec starts the TRP system too starts and they can check the new entrant's effect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxLove_Arnie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

@arryline:: may be thats y there wz no precap coz they wanna show the new entrant next week...!
No dear I don't think we can expect an entry because they know very well how popular Ariya was so they wouldn't take the risk so soon.Atleast I feel a new girl may appear by end of Nov so that by the time Dec starts the TRP system too starts and they can check the new entrant's effect
may be... Its good I would not b able to put upwith a new pair, which has Arjun so soon...!

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
@suchi...i also don't mind girls for anyone except arjun...LOL new entrant akshay anand...don't know what r they upto with this one...may be he has a daughter for which rathore falls...Wink
@arryline...i so wanted the trps now...they ruined our ariya they should see the consequences...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

@suchi...i also don't mind girls for anyone except arjun... new entrant akshay anand...don't know what r they upto with this one...may be he has a daughter for which rathore falls...@arryline...i so wanted the trps now...they ruined our ariya they should see the consequences...
yep! Suvreen n Arjun...lol!!!

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

@suchi...i also don't mind girls for anyone except arjun... new entrant akshay anand...don't know what r they upto with this one...may be he has a daughter for which rathore falls...@arryline...i so wanted the trps now...they ruined our ariya they should see the consequences...
yep! Suvreen n Arjun...lol!!!
surveen???Confused who is she??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.