Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Almost everything wz same.. Arjun made coffee n one of them asked who made it... But throufg the whole event my Rhea n even her mere flashbacks were missing.. M so sad... I feel like crying...! Wo scene dikhane ki zaroorat kya thi...! I wz waiting ki zaroor iss coffe scene meimn there will be flashbacks of Rhea...! But that neva happened!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Mushi, today wz heights... They rememberedthe damn chandramukhi chudail's vice-versa... But they never remembered my Rhea... Arre the chudail neva exsisted but my Rhea...! No one of them cared for my Rhea...! They are just sick... I hate them... I will kill the cv's..

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Exactly. Sonchi. At the coffee scene I thought they will remember Riya. Moreover Chotu and Shree was joking. At the party they were smiling. Nobody remember my Riya sare ke sare pathar dil. At first Riya was one important character and now for them Riya is nothing. They will not even remember her anymore. I can't accept it. Why no precap I think the new lead will enter in the next epi. Uggh. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Exactly. Sonchi. At the coffee scene I thought they will remember Riya. Moreover Chotu and Shree was joking. At the party they were smiling. Nobody remember my Riya sare ke sare pathar dil. At first Riya was one important character and now for them Riya is nothing. They will not even remember her anymore. I can't accept it. Why no precap I think the new lead will enter in the next epi. Uggh.
yep! Rhea wz nothing...! I will kill the cv's... How can they potray the characters so inhumanly...! They are just insensible. N new lead.. Not 4 Arjun 4 god's sake...

_mahi_mushiroxx

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Bingo I thought they would laugh and then remember Riya but sadly I felt a character named Riya never really existed b/w themOuch

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Bingo I thought they would laugh and then remember Riya but sadly I felt a character named Riya never really existed b/w them
i wz holding my breaths 4 rhea f/b. But that neva happened.. The cv's r disgusting.. They hav killed her already.. Toh phir flashbacks dikhane mein 30 secs ke elawa kya jaata!

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I think they are applying the strategy of completely erasing the character.Like they make take a week or two from now to introduce a new lead

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@arryline:: may be thats y there wz no precap coz they wanna show the new entrant next week...!

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.