Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
They just completely ruined my eid. First time in my whole I cried on eid. For some time I couldn't understand what's happening. I couldn't believe she died. Replacement was hard to accept but it was better than death. I can understand Sana's problem but they shouldnot have killed Riya. Our Ariya also died with Riya. Riya was a very beautiful character. But now.she will be just an colleague for Arjun whom he lost. Now a new girl will come in his life and he will fall in love with her. Now in this show Riya will be nothing but a memory.

Edited by Arieltabi - 01 November 2012 at 11:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4DrashtiTina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

They just completely ruined my eid. First time in my whole I cried on eid. For some time I couldn't understand what's happening. I couldn't believe she died. Replacement was hard to accept but it was better than death. I can understand Sana's problem but they shouldnot have killed Riya. Our Ariya also died with Riya. Riya was a very beautiful character. But now.she will be just an colleague for Arjun whom he lost. Now a new girl will come in his life and he will fall in love with her. Now in this show Riya will be nothing but a memory.

agree dear...ariya is just a dream now...Ouch
i did find it odd that they gave such an explanation that she was having asthma ...then this must have been noticed in the initial weeks i guess so why did they keep her in the show for so long...and made us fans so addictive to ariya...ConfusedConfusedConfused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Tina2603

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
It has been almost a week but I still can't get over the fact that they actually actually killed Riya ... And ariya ...
I didn't expect that too happen even in my worst nightmares ... But it actually happened ...
I hate the melodramas in the daily soaps ... Where the lead dies and then after praying and yelling and everything within a few minutes his or her heart starts beating again ... Then after a few days he/ she gets back to normal ... 
So when they showed that riya is dying I really thought that this will happen ... N I swear for the first time I was ready to accept anything ... Or even the coma thing was fine with me ...and in the due course of time sana should have taken rest and then started shooting ... And then riya should have recovered and even rathod would forbid her from working on the field ... And this way sana shouldn't do action scenes and stress herself and we could also have got to see a really caring side of Arjun ... Atleast i knew that riya was alive ...But they actually killed  riya and shattered all our hopes  ...
N thanks for opening this thread ... It was really needed ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxTina2603

adrianne

Groupbie

adrianne

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Show is slightly boring without her :/ did they have to kill her off :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxTina2603

Tami_

Tami_

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I am so ________________________________________
_I want   _______________________________________
_______yuk yuk yuk_____________________________

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

It has been almost a week but I still can't get over the fact that they actually actually killed Riya ... And ariya ...
I didn't expect that too happen even in my worst nightmares ... But it actually happened ...
I hate the melodramas in the daily soaps ... Where the lead dies and then after praying and yelling and everything within a few minutes his or her heart starts beating again ... Then after a few days he/ she gets back to normal ... 
So when they showed that riya is dying I really thought that this will happen ... N I swear for the first time I was ready to accept anything ... Or even the coma thing was fine with me ...and in the due course of time sana should have taken rest and then started shooting ... And then riya should have recovered and even rathod would forbid her from working on the field ... And this way sana shouldn't do action scenes and stress herself and we could also have got to see a really caring side of Arjun ... Atleast i knew that riya was alive ...But they actually killed  riya and shattered all our hopes  ...
N thanks for opening this thread ... It was really needed ...
same here dear...one week n it's still the same...my heart continues to feel that riya will come back but my mind keeps on telling me... "be realistic" Ouch
yes a coma track sure had made the fans a little hopeful but now...Dead
welcome sweety ..i know that was indeed very much needed..LOL

samara_shiba_mahi_

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adrianne

Show is slightly boring without her :/ did they have to kill her off :(
well show is kind of boring for me without my ARIYA...but still i will watch it coz some interesting cases r coming up...Embarrassed as for killing ...OuchOuch they were helpless (according to them) n so r we...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tami_

I am so ________________________________________
_I want   _______________________________________
_______yuk yuk yuk_____________________________

ROFLROFL loved the way u wrote all this...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.