Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 21

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
First of all, thanks for such a thread...it was much required...

Like all of you, I am also sad, disappointed and very upset...its not frustration, actually cant even express what i feel...a sudden empty feeling that a cute magic has disappeared from my fav serial...a disappointment that my most fav jodi of the season has gone for a toss even before budding...the relationship they shared with each other had a lot of potential and would have spelt magic on small screen...
I love the concept and refreshing feel of the serial as a whole but ARIYA moments were an icing on the cake...loved them too much that letting go of them seems like the toughest task...
I have been watching the last scene...in fact all their cute scenes over and over  again to fill that void but failed miserably...now i am trying to watch the beautiful VMs created...

all this sounds very childish but its a fact that RIYA will be missed always...and ARIYA moments will keep replaying in our hearts always...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 4)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5678

the only thing that i think is possible for sana khan to come back is a reincarnation, where the  show has a 5 year leap and all the etf are still solving crime and one apparent day they bump into a lookalike of riya and the story following on from there
i rather the cvs  follow this idea then sana khan leaving the show
LOLLOL and why would i not love this one...WinkBig smile anything that brings sana aka riya back on the show is a thumbs up from my side...Thumbs Up but we all know that ...some things are not in our control...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmadona

i hope cvs will not find a new girl 4 arjun
it ll b awkward to watch arjun with another girl other than riya-sana
pls cvs
anybody pass this message to the arjun team pls
thx
awww dear let's not hope anything bad for the show...shaleen is still arjun in the show...WinkLOL
but yes i still wish that she comes back...as for new lead...LOL im not interested...LOLConfused
but if it works for the show n it's makers...they can enjoy that Big smile...but i will surely be quitting as i can't watch my arjun with anyone except riya...Cry

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

sach mein yaar.. adhi eid kharab ho gayi (adhi sirf is liye kyunki iss eid mujhe bohat eidi mili..lol)

i mean how can you replace riya!!!! unless she comes as a hamshakal??? i know too filmy but still i want sana back! i was hoping she'd go into coma so that there was a chance that sana would be back as riya!!!!  par sari umeed par pani pad gayi!!!
wow u got eidi...i didn't...Ouch meri to puri hi eid kharab ho gai ...LOLCry
i was also expecting something like a coma track coming up but...AngryOuch
why did they show that promo n kept us on the edge of our seats for the whole week...
kiya riay hogi desh k liya qurban ...ya rjun use bacha lega???Angry

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

thanks for opening this thread...
I think that we must ask the mods to make this a sticky note, what say?

hey sure plz request them...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moumimon

Originally posted by mushiroxx

same here...i wasn't attached to any character or a couple this much as i was with ariya...n it's getting even harder for me coz she was my fav character among all...i loved all 5 Heart but i adored riya...Heart so im finding it really hard to let go off it just like that...the optimist in me still say that i should move on but...may be with time...Ouch
as for writing...im not giving it a shot bcz i tried writing something n my mind was blank...ConfusedUnhappyStern Smile

P.S. dravid...kia yad krwa diya,...WinkBlushing it was long time back...but my list of crushes on cricketers doesn't stop here...LOL

i was cried madly after that scene...that scene made me CryCryCry
Angry
Angry

same here dear...we r sailing in the same boat...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

First of all, thanks for such a thread...it was much required...

Like all of you, I am also sad, disappointed and very upset...its not frustration, actually cant even express what i feel...a sudden empty feeling that a cute magic has disappeared from my fav serial...a disappointment that my most fav jodi of the season has gone for a toss even before budding...the relationship they shared with each other had a lot of potential and would have spelt magic on small screen...
I love the concept and refreshing feel of the serial as a whole but ARIYA moments were an icing on the cake...loved them too much that letting go of them seems like the toughest task...
I have been watching the last scene...in fact all their cute scenes over and over  again to fill that void but failed miserably...now i am trying to watch the beautiful VMs created...

all this sounds very childish but its a fact that RIYA will be missed always...and ARIYA moments will keep replaying in our hearts always...

hey dear i agree with each n every word u said...it's not just frustration it's much more than that...
@coloured...ditto they would have had a story to remember...pain n passion was the trademark of ARIYA love-track...but it's all over...
n letting go off it is impossible for me n to be honest i don't want to let go off my ariya fever ever...riya n ariya will be with me forever...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

rnfandeboo

rnfandeboo

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@pbhattacharya
U r so rite abt tc's no love story statement.I was also like...So the cvs were just kidding us...
I was so sure this time i won't have a heartbreak...But...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.