Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 3)

butterfly7 Senior Member
butterfly7
butterfly7

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
my names pooja...i agree with you about sana khan but when she has a problem of asthama i doubt that she would continue this show with the hectic schedule...i can understand her problem but i honestly think replacement was better than killing the female protagonist...now they would probabely show some other girl with arjun and that would be unbearable...no offence but i just am so depressed with how they potrayed the entire thing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxMiminits

Love_Arnie IF-Sizzlerz
Love_Arnie
Love_Arnie

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@avni...thnx dear... lol ur loyal... gr8...im also loyal to the ones i like but my list keeps on increasing...@suchi...no way u can take anyone but federer...he is mine n all mine... i have this HUGE crush on that man since the day he stepped on the tennis court for the very first time..
hiii sautan jii... On federar topic! I too will not leave him! Hav crush on him since his very entry!
 oh so another sauten in the block...ur ON...hey now gtg...have to sleep... uni tomorrow lol...tc bye...
good night! Federar dreams!

_mahi_mushiroxxMiminits

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@pooja...i can understand dear,...but now with riya ARIYA r also dead...n im hating it...Ouch i still wish that things fall in place n sana gets back in the show...but riya is dead so dunno wt CVs will do...Confused
n yeah now another girl romancing arjun...im gonna leave the show on that note...im watching it before this happens..Wink

@suchi...same to u ...federer dreams...hayeee...BlushingDay Dreaming

_mahi_Gurmeet4DrashtiMiminits

5678 Senior Member

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
the only thing that i think is possible for sana khan to come back is a reincarnation, where the  show has a 5 year leap and all the etf are still solving crime and one apparent day they bump into a lookalike of riya and the story following on from there
i rather the cvs  follow this idea then sana khan leaving the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4DrashtiMiminits

madmadona IF-Rockerz
madmadona
madmadona

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i hope cvs will not find a new girl 4 arjun
it ll b awkward to watch arjun with another girl other than riya-sana
pls cvs
anybody pass this message to the arjun team pls
thx

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4DrashtiMiminits

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
sach mein yaar.. adhi eid kharab ho gayi (adhi sirf is liye kyunki iss eid mujhe bohat eidi mili..lol)

i mean how can you replace riya!!!! unless she comes as a hamshakal??? i know too filmy but still i want sana back! i was hoping she'd go into coma so that there was a chance that sana would be back as riya!!!!  par sari umeed par pani pad gayi!!!

Edited by brainychild92 - 30 October 2012 at 10:39pm

samara_shiba_mahi_mushiroxxMiminits

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for opening this thread...
I think that we must ask the mods to make this a sticky note, what say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxx

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

same here...i wasn't attached to any character or a couple this much as i was with ariya...n it's getting even harder for me coz she was my fav character among all...i loved all 5 Heart but i adored riya...Heart so im finding it really hard to let go off it just like that...the optimist in me still say that i should move on but...may be with time...Ouch
as for writing...im not giving it a shot bcz i tried writing something n my mind was blank...ConfusedUnhappyStern Smile

P.S. dravid...kia yad krwa diya,...WinkBlushing it was long time back...but my list of crushes on cricketers doesn't stop here...LOL

i was cried madly after that scene...that scene made me CryCryCry
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry

_mahi_mushiroxxMiminits

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index