Arjun

   

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012

Posts: 10902

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!
 suchi... nope dear that's why its a P.S. note...but im frustrated like hell...n hopefully the forum will be clean..P.S... V.K for u...
cheer up dear! Wat else I can say wen I myself am very frustrated...! N keep drooling!!! P.S. I love Arnie, Shaleen n Vivian!!! Lolzz!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxFantasia_junkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 2)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Joined: 08 March 2011

Posts: 6845

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!

Lol.. see, Mushi ke aate hi, forum ka rang hi badal gaya! LOLLOL  WinkWink ROFL ROFL

P.S.: My list begins and ends with Rahul Dravid! I'm loyal, you see.. WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

shona16

Senior Member

shona16

Joined: 20 May 2011

Posts: 951

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
honestly i could bear sana's replacement but riya's death i still cant get the hang of it...i think the cv's have decided that all the special girls in arjun;s life would have a tragic death...in the dushera epi riya said that arjun always wins in the end well 27th sept case was a total contrast to her statement...they say that they did not start a romantic track bet arjun and riya as per tc article so i want to ask what the hell were they showing from the beginning...their first meeting...arjun smiles at riya comment what was that and while launching the show they clearly stated that riya would be arjun's love interest...so what the hell happened last week...honestly i have lost all hope...the cv's and the ph of arjun dont pay any heed to what the fans feel so its useless to complain to them they are going to overlook it anyways...i wont boycott the show will just watch it for the cases and i am going to ignore the love story they might potray in the future coz it will allways remain ariya for me i cant really join anyone elses name tom arjun other than riya.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfandeboo_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012

Posts: 10902

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!
Lol.. see, Mushi ke aate hi, forum ka rang hi badal gaya!     P.S.: My list begins and ends with Rahul Dravid! I'm loyal, you see.. 
nai naya smiley ka adhik byabhar observe kiya jayega... Wo blush wala! P.S. Virat Kohli is mine... Roger Federar too!!!(i like rogy's daughters too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@avni...thnx dear...Embarrassed lol ur loyal...Big smile gr8...im also loyal to the ones i like but my list keeps on increasing...Wink

@suchi...no way u can take anyone but federer...he is mine n all mine... i have this HUGE crush on that man since the day he stepped on the tennis court for the very first time..WinkBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbhattacharya

honestly i could bear sana's replacement but riya's death i still cant get the hang of it...i think the cv's have decided that all the special girls in arjun;s life would have a tragic death...in the dushera epi riya said that arjun always wins in the end well 27th sept case was a total contrast to her statement...they say that they did not start a romantic track bet arjun and riya as per tc article so i want to ask what the hell were they showing from the beginning...their first meeting...arjun smiles at riya comment what was that and while launching the show they clearly stated that riya would be arjun's love interest...so what the hell happened last week...honestly i have lost all hope...the cv's and the ph of arjun dont pay any heed to what the fans feel so its useless to complain to them they are going to overlook it anyways...i wont boycott the show will just watch it for the cases and i am going to ignore the love story they might potray in the future coz it will allways remain ariya for me i cant really join anyone elses name tom arjun other than riya.  

hey dear may i know ur name??Embarrassed
frankly speaking...i would be the last one on this earth to support the replacement thing (if it ever happened) i adore SK (as well as riya) to such an extent that i would have quitted the show then n there if this had happened...but i do feel that may be the PH/Sana could have had a better solution to this problem rather than calling it a quit n killing a female lead out of the blue...OuchConfused
n i agree with u im just watching the show for cases...im n will always be an ariya supporter...no matter what happens...arjun will always be riyas' for me...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Joined: 31 July 2012

Posts: 10902

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

@avni...thnx dear... lol ur loyal... gr8...im also loyal to the ones i like but my list keeps on increasing...@suchi...no way u can take anyone but federer...he is mine n all mine... i have this HUGE crush on that man since the day he stepped on the tennis court for the very first time..
hiii sautan jii... On federar topic! I too will not leave him! Hav crush on him since his very entry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Joined: 23 July 2010

Posts: 7734

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by mushiroxx

@avni...thnx dear... lol ur loyal... gr8...im also loyal to the ones i like but my list keeps on increasing...@suchi...no way u can take anyone but federer...he is mine n all mine... i have this HUGE crush on that man since the day he stepped on the tennis court for the very first time..
hiii sautan jii... On federar topic! I too will not leave him! Hav crush on him since his very entry!
LOLLOL oh so another sauten in the block...ur ON...ROFL
hey now gtg...have to sleep...EmbarrassedOuchSleepy 
uni tomorrow lol...
tc bye...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Gurmeet4Drashti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.