Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 21

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
ohh sanchii thnxx yaar oopzy jyada h hopes laga liye the hmm hmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 19)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

ohh sanchii thnxx yaar oopzy jyada h hopes laga liye the hmm hmm
riti yeh news na aisi hai ki mujhe bhi trust karrne ka mann ho ra hai.. Sachi mein! But i'll not.. Nai toh phirse hrt-brk ho jayega!Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockz.divamushiroxx

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Cryi'm nt able to forget her,sersly nt able to get over her death or may b i dun wana also i lv her soo much yaar..
wid in few weeks i dunno wat jadu she did

mushiroxxLove_Arnie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

Cryi'm nt able to forget her,sersly nt able to get over her death or may b i dun wana also i lv her soo much yaar..
wid in few weeks i dunno wat jadu she did

me too Ouch

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

@mushi did u stop watching it? Good. I wish I can do that.
Btw I honestly don't understand mushi why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya with that much felling it clearly indicates na Arjun developed some feeling for her.If they had a plan to bring Riya back why r they giving her an honour. The only way Riya could come back is she faked her death for some justified reason. She can't do it alone some upper level people helped her. So obviously if she faked her death the government can't give her an honour. It will be unfair. So why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya hamare jale pe namak chirakneke liye. Aur agar Riya ko honour dene ke bahane they bring a new character that will be disgusting. I want my Ariya back missing them like hell.
hey tabi dear...yes i watch it on n off ...but nowadays busy with papers so no time for anything LOL well even the thought of seeing arjun with another girl makes me go ewwwDead so im still maintaining my stance that the day a new lead(anyone apart from sana) enters for arjun it will be my last day with this show...i know this show is very good n the new pair will also get a good fan-following but i don't want myself to get hurt time n time again on seeing arjun with some other girl...OuchStern Smile if the faking death thing comes true then yes some high officials will surely have been a part of the game, riya can't do all this on her own.

Arieltabi

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

One of the reasons Sana quit was the innumerable location change.Have just noticed something,off late Shree and Chotu mostly work from ETF office and even if they do change location it's just 1-2 .The makers could have easily given Sana rest this way like showing She's carrying research work like Shree from ETF officeOuch
there were many ways of making her stay back ...IF ONLY THEY WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN..Stern Smile
but we all know what they did with our riya...Ouch

samara_shibaarryline

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
@ritz, suchi...dearies i miss her like hell...she was th lifeline or to be precise the SUNSHINE of ETF...she took all the smiles away with her...Cry

Charli_

Goldie

Charli_

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Originally posted by arryline

One of the reasons Sana quit was the innumerable location change.Have just noticed something,off late Shree and Chotu mostly work from ETF office and even if they do change location it's just 1-2 .The makers could have easily given Sana rest this way like showing She's carrying research work like Shree from ETF officeOuch
there were many ways of making her stay back ...IF ONLY THEY WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN..Stern Smile
but we all know what they did with our riya...Ouch
words mushiClap
i actully i'm kind of getting bore with cases too
without ariya romance everything is bland Ouch
now head that they removed her from graphical promo too Angry
4lions you suckCensored

Edited by Charli_ - 23 November 2012 at 10:05pm

Love_Arnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.