Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

Hi Guys

I have just been catching up on all the Arjun episodes, and just finished watching the X-ZORRA 2...and they showed Riya dead!??!!?!?!?!?

Arjun has already lost his wife, now Riya as well?!?!? Is this true??!?!

why did Riya die??
Did she not like the show?

Thanks
\
LOL hi dear...actually qs are supposed to be asked in this thread...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3144400

but i will answer ur q here as well...
yes riya is dead...and fans have been quite disappointed with this move...Ouch
riya's character was shown dead coz according to some articles sana khan (who plays riya) was suffering from asthama n she couldn't cope up with the action stunts n work load that the show required so the PH n sana decided to get it over with...n sana left the show...OuchCry
gorky sir (the director) posted in forum32 (4lions forum) that sana was unwell n fainted twice on the sets so keeping in mind her health condition deteriorating, the PH killed riya's character...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaNeeTLuV

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 18)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Today I miss Riya a lot in that Chotu and Shree funny scene. I am sure agar Riya hoti toh jab chotu aur shree Arjun ko apni theory batane wale the aur Arjun ne unse pehele bol diya Riya would have given a cute naughty.smile. . I miss her a lot. Cry Cry

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Today I miss Riya a lot in that Chotu and Shree funny scene. I am sure agar Riya hoti toh jab chotu aur shree Arjun ko apni theory batane wale the aur Arjun ne unse pehele bol diya Riya would have given a cute naughty.smile. . I miss her a lot. Cry Cry

hey tabi dear...i didn't watch the epi yet...but as what u have said...
shree-chotu-riya (our chillar party) they were always rocking...Clap
i miss all the fun n excitement that i had after watching an epi Ouch

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@mushi did u stop watching it? Good. I wish I can do that.
Btw I honestly don't understand mushi why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya with that much felling it clearly indicates na Arjun developed some feeling for her.If they had a plan to bring Riya back why r they giving her an honour. The only way Riya could come back is she faked her death for some justified reason. She can't do it alone some upper level people helped her. So obviously if she faked her death the government can't give her an honour. It will be unfair. So why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya hamare jale pe namak chirakneke liye. Aur agar Riya ko honour dene ke bahane they bring a new character that will be disgusting. I want my Ariya back missing them like hell.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxarryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
One of the reasons Sana quit was the innumerable location change.Have just noticed something,off late Shree and Chotu mostly work from ETF office and even if they do change location it's just 1-2 .The makers could have easily given Sana rest this way like showing She's carrying research work like Shree from ETF officeOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samara_shiba-Lila-mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

@mushi did u stop watching it? Good. I wish I can do that.
Btw I honestly don't understand mushi why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya with that much felling it clearly indicates na Arjun developed some feeling for her.If they had a plan to bring Riya back why r they giving her an honour. The only way Riya could come back is she faked her death for some justified reason. She can't do it alone some upper level people helped her. So obviously if she faked her death the government can't give her an honour. It will be unfair. So why did they showed Arjun remembering Riya hamare jale pe namak chirakneke liye. Aur agar Riya ko honour dene ke bahane they bring a new character that will be disgusting. I want my Ariya back missing them like hell.
saba.. If you've noticed then they have cut out the most lovable shower-scene and main tumhe kuchh nai hone doonga(both) and meaning of love scene. And only the above mentioned scene proves there was or may be something between them or rather may have flourished later.

mushiroxx

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Cryhey wiki pe pehle sana khan [riya mukherjee dead tha] n now itz riya mukherjee back will she cm back relly??

mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

Cryhey wiki pe pehle sana khan [riya mukherjee dead tha] n now itz riya mukherjee back will she cm back relly??

wiki is more wicked than gorky! Dont trust them.. Anyone can create an account and edit contents there as per my knowledge! N u know what some days ago wiki was showing sana khan is 33 yrs old.. N thats ofcourse impossible..! Wiki is not trust worthy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockz.divamushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.