Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 21

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Wwah! What a person Gorky is! @all::::: dearies.. Frm now on if u murder someone then announce an award for that person n your sins will be forgiven... Jai ho Gorky ki!!! Kkitne criminals bach gaye isski wajah se...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabimushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 17)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Riti, Mushi let go...
Cool
Angry
Censored...

rockz.divamushiroxx

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Finally Riya is given her due.After nearly two weeks she's remembered again.I'm glad the cv's paid heed to our suggestion of a bravery award to Riya.
Those flashbacks of Riya by Arjun-Darn,why was their story incompleteCryThe emotions of Arjun clearly speaked that Riya did take a special place in his life.I really wonder how will the makers justify a new girl's entryConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
These goddamn ******* cv's... How dare they... How cleverly they avoided the shower scene and meanin of love scene from the flash back...!

rockz.divamushiroxx

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Cryjuz cryng cryng n cryng

i want my riya back datz it

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
@suchi...baap re itna gussa...WinkHug im indifferent to all this now...LOL i have left the CV son their own...whatever they do i don't care..Ouch to tell u a lil secret...i didn't watch the last two epis...
just saw last night's riya scene when one of my friends asked me to do so...Wink
@ritz...pack ur bags hun im coming to pick u n suchi up...the we will be straight on our way to kill some one...ROFLWink
@arryline...yes that scene was touching...Heart my riya my doll Heart finally arjun remembered her...Embarrassed  they can never justify that my dear...they even said that ariya love track didn't start in the show...ROFL so this makes me think were we stupid/idiots to  see all those eye-locks n shower scenes as start of something called love ROFLROFL or is the definition of love changed over night n we didn't buy the new dictionary...ROFL

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmank7

thankkk

for what???ConfusedLOL

pkaur92

Goldie

pkaur92

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hi Guys

I have just been catching up on all the Arjun episodes, and just finished watching the X-ZORRA 2...and they showed Riya dead!??!!?!?!?!?

Arjun has already lost his wife, now Riya as well?!?!? Is this true??!?!

why did Riya die??
Did she not like the show?

Thanks

mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.