Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 21

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Originally posted by mushiroxx

@mahi...sweety they wanted to end the character that's why she swallowed that bacteria ball...Angry n yes they just brushed off their main lead just like that...no special ceremony for a police officer who sacrificed her life for her country...Dead as for her family...ROFL i still believe that may be the director was shooting fro some other cremation n ended up showing those weird oldies to us...ROFLWacko
n im glad riya wasn't there to witness that her parents were these...Thumbs Down
and to ur gorky ji...he needs to answer alot of issues n i guess now he wont ...Stern Smile 

yeahh mushi.. but character ko end karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota haiAngry
kya bakwaas tha.. Dead
yaar jitne logg wahaan aaye the na usse jyaada toh teri meri love stories .. iqbal khan wali story mein.. unke kutte ke marne par aaye theLOL
chiii i feel disgustedDead
yeah yeah same hereLOL
i felt like paas mein koi bus lene ke liye khadi hogi.. aur gorky ne bola hoga
gorky - aaja behna tohe role doon
riya ki maa ka role tope vaar doon
budhi - main chali main chali
dekho riya ki maa banke chali
mujhe roke yeh gorky
mai chali main chali
ROFL
sorry it was something meant to be funny.. no harsh feelings LOL
babe.. dont even expectStern Smile.. he answers like the shortest questions on forum32..Angry
if you ask him something in a paragraph.. he wouldnt even care to reply back
but if you ask him in 3-5 words.. jhatt se reply kar dega LOL

exactly mahi...i  looked as if they just wanted to get rid on riya as if she was a burden on them...Cry
rofl that poetry was funny...LOL
he sure does that...but what to do...i don't visit that forum any more...it's so boring...Sleepy
plus there is some offtopic controversy going in there...Wink (u know that very well i guess)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Miminits

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 14)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Today I miss Riya horribly. At first when the police inspector was giving info it was Riya's job. It was a mother daughter suicide case. I m sure Ri hoti toh she would get emotional. Then Chotu's past. I missed her in that scene. Also uss scene ke vaje se meri ek adhurisi dream.ki yaad aa gayi. I really wanted to know about Riya's past. But now that's impossible. They forgot about Riya.uski past toh bohat door ki baat hai. And at last when Arjun was saying those emotional dialogue.I m sure Riya hoti to woh Arjun ki taraf dekhti. Day by day its its becoming hard to watch Arjun except Riya. But can't leave it for Shaleen. At first ek epi jitni bar repeat hota mai utni bar hi dekhti thi. But now just the original telecast. I missed Riya a lot today. Cry Cry

@bold...exactly tabi...there is no fun left in the show...just solve cases and go back home...no good memories that we used to take with us after every epi...of ariya or our trio or even rathore-arjun had fun moments at that time...but after riya's death...CryCryCry

_mahi_Miminits

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
every1 in ETF forgot riya Cry even shree n chotu ughh diz makes me cry more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxMiminits

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

@mahi...sweety they wanted to end the character that's why she swallowed that bacteria ball...Angry n yes they just brushed off their main lead just like that...no special ceremony for a police officer who sacrificed her life for her country...Dead as for her family...ROFL i still believe that may be the director was shooting fro some other cremation n ended up showing those weird oldies to us...ROFLWacko
n im glad riya wasn't there to witness that her parents were these...Thumbs Down
and to ur gorky ji...he needs to answer alot of issues n i guess now he wont ...Stern Smile 

yeahh mushi.. but character ko end karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota haiAngry
kya bakwaas tha.. Dead
yaar jitne logg wahaan aaye the na usse jyaada toh teri meri love stories .. iqbal khan wali story mein.. unke kutte ke marne par aaye theLOL
chiii i feel disgustedDead
yeah yeah same hereLOL
gorky - aaja behna tohe role doon
budhi - main chali main chali
mujhe roke yeh gorky
mai chali main chali
ROFL
sorry it was something meant to be funny.. no harsh feelings LOL
babe.. dont even expectStern Smile.. he answers like the shortest questions on forum32..Angry
if you ask him something in a paragraph.. he wouldnt even care to reply back
but if you ask him in 3-5 words.. jhatt se reply kar dega LOL

gorky - aaja behna tohe role doon
budhi - main chali main chali
mujhe roke yeh gorky
mai chali main chali
ROFL
That was a very good poem mahi, maybe you should try putting it in Forum 32LOL, and let's see our Gorky Sir's reactionROFL
yep but you are right Mahi, Gorky very rarely replies to us, and on top we have to point out some mistakes, otherwise no replyCry

_mahi_mushiroxx

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

every1 in ETF forgot riya Cry even shree n chotu ughh diz makes me cry more
yep i also felt very sad no1 remembered our RiCry
Kitni asani se they forgot herCry

_mahi_mushiroxx

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by haruhi26

@arryline...dear i still watch the previous epis with riya in them...Embarrassed
n will continue watching them...coz  ariya fever is addictive...Wink

and for sana's re-entry ...i wish that happens...n we can again have an active discussion after every epi on this forum n not just FF/SS/OSs  OuchOuch lets wait n watch...Stern Smile
yep i do have to agree that we no longer have an active discussion nowadays since Riya died...
We all loved commenting on Ariya's romance, even if it was nilLOL
but what to do? 
but still mushi dont keep your hopes too high, Sana might never come back, i dont want you to be diappointed dear!

@haruhi...awww thanks for the concern sweety...Big smileEmbarrassed but i just have 0.1% hope for her return...LOLLOLWink coz the CVs...i don't trust them anymore...OuchSleepy
the only thing that im hooked on to right now is the 4 etfians n the writers anshul-deb (coz they both r so sweet n write such gr8 cases)Clap

n yes i miss all those discussions Ouch
sincerely if you consider the way one show of 4Lions is undergoing through and the mess they made out of it, the 0.1% hope is already too much MushiOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
m missing riya badly...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samara_shiba_mahi_mushiroxxarrylineMiminits

Miminits

IF-Sizzlerz

Miminits

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

m missing riya badly...
me tooCry

_mahi_mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.