Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 21

Tina2603

IF-Sizzlerz

Tina2603

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

M feelin vry bad... They r evn not telecasting its repeat.. Wanna see Rhea.. Atleast in repeat...!
but i dont have the courage to watch Riya again, because once i start watching the earlier episodes, i would start to feel sad again at what we have missedCry and will miss with Sana's exit!
Maybe after a few months i'll be able to watch it...
For now i'm trying to forget the traumatic way Riya died.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kgmu_mahi_mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 13)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by mushiroxx

@arryline...dear i still watch the previous epis with riya in them...Embarrassed
n will continue watching them...coz  ariya fever is addictive...Wink

and for sana's re-entry ...i wish that happens...n we can again have an active discussion after every epi on this forum n not just FF/SS/OSs  OuchOuch lets wait n watch...Stern Smile
yep i do have to agree that we no longer have an active discussion nowadays since Riya died...
We all loved commenting on Ariya's romance, even if it was nilLOL
but what to do? 
but still mushi dont keep your hopes too high, Sana might never come back, i dont want you to be diappointed dear!

@haruhi...awww thanks for the concern sweety...Big smileEmbarrassed but i just have 0.1% hope for her return...LOLLOLWink coz the CVs...i don't trust them anymore...OuchSleepy
the only thing that im hooked on to right now is the 4 etfians n the writers anshul-deb (coz they both r so sweet n write such gr8 cases)Clap

n yes i miss all those discussions Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Tina2603

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
main kal woh Riya ki cremation ka scene dekh rahi thi
n when they showed her family.. i was like where did Riya get her physical traits from?Wacko

n how come there were no police force people firing in the air.. or like saluting the dead?Geek

you know how they do it like they did in Main Hoon Na when SRK's baba died in the beginning

she was an ETF officer..Smile there must be hundreds of people at the cremation site but there were only few thereDead
she sacrificed her life.. duhhh.. for her countryDead aur country ka koi bhi wahaan pe nahi thaDead

comeon Gorky ji.. we expected a little moreAngry
even my brother, who pays very lil attention to love tracks.. he was like wth was that?Dead
like how could they just wipe out a vital character in few mins?Thumbs Down

and on top of it. as i mentioned in the NL..
agar Riya ne itni asaani se chheen li thi woh bacteria ball toh khaane ki kya zaroorat thi..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

moorakh Director..
Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SAMCHI_ArheaFanArieltabimushiroxxarrylineTina2603

SAMCHI_ArheaFan

Groupbie

SAMCHI_ArheaFan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Mahi me vry frutrated coz u havnt posted a bracket with gorky... Oops sorry Gorky ji n that blushin smiley... Rofl!!!

_mahi_mushiroxxTina2603

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@mahi...sweety they wanted to end the character that's why she swallowed that bacteria ball...Angry n yes they just brushed off their main lead just like that...no special ceremony for a police officer who sacrificed her life for her country...Dead as for her family...ROFL i still believe that may be the director was shooting fro some other cremation n ended up showing those weird oldies to us...ROFLWacko
n im glad riya wasn't there to witness that her parents were these...Thumbs Down
and to ur gorky ji...he needs to answer alot of issues n i guess now he wont ...Stern Smile 

_mahi_arrylineTina2603

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAMCHI_ArheaFan

Mahi me vry frutrated coz u havnt posted a bracket with gorky... Oops sorry Gorky ji n that blushin smiley... Rofl!!!

i cant help it LOL maine  ji laga diya wahi boht haiLOL.. nahi toh bass Censored

boht bada akdu hai yaarAngry.. main har subaah uth kar yahi praathna karti hoon k main jaldi se nurse ban jaayu.. woh bimaar ho aur mere hospital mein aaye
aur main trah trah ke teeke lagaakar uski aisi haalat karoon k bass pooch matt Censored

Evil Smile

mushiroxxTina2603

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

@mahi...sweety they wanted to end the character that's why she swallowed that bacteria ball...Angry n yes they just brushed off their main lead just like that...no special ceremony for a police officer who sacrificed her life for her country...Dead as for her family...ROFL i still believe that may be the director was shooting fro some other cremation n ended up showing those weird oldies to us...ROFLWacko
n im glad riya wasn't there to witness that her parents were these...Thumbs Down
and to ur gorky ji...he needs to answer alot of issues n i guess now he wont ...Stern Smile 

yeahh mushi.. but character ko end karne ka bhi koi tareeka hota haiAngry
kya bakwaas tha.. Dead
yaar jitne logg wahaan aaye the na usse jyaada toh teri meri love stories .. iqbal khan wali story mein.. unke kutte ke marne par aaye theLOL
chiii i feel disgustedDead
yeah yeah same hereLOL
i felt like paas mein koi bus lene ke liye khadi hogi.. aur gorky ne bola hoga
gorky - aaja behna tohe role doon
riya ki maa ka role tope vaar doon
budhi - main chali main chali
dekho riya ki maa banke chali
mujhe roke yeh gorky
mai chali main chali
ROFL
sorry it was something meant to be funny.. no harsh feelings LOL
babe.. dont even expectStern Smile.. he answers like the shortest questions on forum32..Angry
if you ask him something in a paragraph.. he wouldnt even care to reply back
but if you ask him in 3-5 words.. jhatt se reply kar dega LOL

mushiroxxarryline

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Today I miss Riya horribly. At first when the police inspector was giving info it was Riya's job. It was a mother daughter suicide case. I m sure Ri hoti toh she would get emotional. Then Chotu's past. I missed her in that scene. Also uss scene ke vaje se meri ek adhurisi dream.ki yaad aa gayi. I really wanted to know about Riya's past. But now that's impossible. They forgot about Riya.uski past toh bohat door ki baat hai. And at last when Arjun was saying those emotional dialogue.I m sure Riya hoti to woh Arjun ki taraf dekhti. Day by day its its becoming hard to watch Arjun except Riya. But can't leave it for Shaleen. At first ek epi jitni bar repeat hota mai utni bar hi dekhti thi. But now just the original telecast. I missed Riya a lot today. Cry Cry

mushiroxxarryline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.