Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 21

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Originally posted by rockz.diva

@arryline::: if they had to do so... They hav 2 go with a replacement now! N if they preffered that then y did they showed that killin track..! I dont think they hav any intention to bring rhea back.
@riti:: dear, she herself said on fb, that she may be back in ipkknd opposite 2 nk...lets see!

sanchu wo to fake id he
aisa kya? How do u know that???

wo mere id me add thi na jis tarah se wo baat karti he :p ussepata chala

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 11)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

@arryline::: if they had to do so... They hav 2 go with a replacement now! N if they preffered that then y did they showed that killin track..! I dont think they hav any intention to bring rhea back.
@riti:: dear, she herself said on fb, that she may be back in ipkknd opposite 2 nk...lets see!

sanchu wo to fake id he
aisa kya? How do u know that???

wo mere id me add thi na jis tarah se wo baat karti he :p ussepata chala
hmmm... Par usske do id-s hai! N usne kaha tha ki 2nd id bhi uski hi hai!

_mahi_mushiroxx

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged

@SanchayitaM -Ya probably still how a very important character like Riya was eased out so easly still baffles me .But if they introduce a track where Riya was sent on some secret mission on the pretext of being dead it would be shocker as well as a surprise too na.Well I guess we can just wish naOuch

I think the lavanya-NK news spread from the fake ID of Sana's twitter a/c.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxLove_Arnie

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@arryline: dear actually i was really pissed at the way they brushed off that death track...seriously she was an ETF officer n the way they showed those two people as her parents (they were so weird)Confused
and yes she was saying i don't want to die and if i get another chance...so for once i did believe that they might bring riya back with that hiding track as suggested by some people...
but now i don't trust the CVs or the PH on this one...n frankly i have lost all hope of sana's re-entry on the show...OuchThumbs Down
sorry for disappointing u all with this reply of mine but i guess it's time we decide whether we want to continue with this show without sana or not!! and i know more than 90% people will continue watching it...so CVs won't even consider all these pleas what so ever...ErmmStern SmileBroken Heart as for me im quite clear what i have to do...Stern SmileGeek
@suchi n ritika...i don't think that news about sana going back to IPK is true..till the time it comes from a reliable source...Embarrassed

_mahi_arryline

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

</div><div>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@SanchayitaM -Ya probably still how a very important character like Riya was eased out so easly still baffles me .But if they introduce a track where Riya was sent on some secret mission on the pretext of being dead it would be shocker as well as a surprise too na.Well I guess we can just wish naOuch</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I think the lavanya-NK news spread from the fake ID of Sana's twitter a/c.</font>

i too want Rhea back. But, I cant see any probable and justified way. Thats because of her lines, arjun who sheded a tear drop, n rathore's act after her death... N upon that her funeral. But, as we never imagined Rhea's death but the cv's did so, may be as we cant imagine rhea re-entry, they may show it in a gr8 way.
Look at me I m still so eager 4 her entry that i am pinning down my hopes on those cv's who ruthlessly killed her some days back.
Maybe they will show a re-entry of hers with such a reason and happenings that may be everything including her killing, her words everything will be justified. May be they did this to make a replacement of sana... My god! Save me! How stupid m sounding only to get my rhea back in the show.

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@mushi:: u noticed her parents...rofl! Me to! They were totally weired...lol!!! N wat is ur desicion?

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

@mushi:: u noticed her parents...rofl! Me to! They were totally weired...lol!!! N wat is ur desicion?

ROFL suchi damn i was just looking like this when i saw them...D'ohWacko that fat aunty n that uncle who looked as if they had pick him up from a stall near by...AngryROFLROFL i always thought that her father would be someone from the armed forces or something with some personality...but ...LOL
well im watching the show only till there r only 4 of them in it...if they bring a new lead for the show(for arjun other than sanaWink) im out of this forever...Ouch but i will visit the forum coz i love u guys...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

Arieltabi

IF-Dazzler

Arieltabi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@arryline and mushi even I can't understand that why did she said those dialogue at the end. Mujhe jina hai sir,agar mujhe dubara chance mila toh. Usually if an actor playing the lead role wants to quit they replace him or her don't kill the lead. Are they planing Sana's re entry. I know I am hoping for too much.But I can't help I am still hoping that Sana will come back as Riya's twin sister. Or they will bring Riya back somehow. Like her life was in danger because of her past so she had to fake death. I am sure the character Riya defo has some past. A police officer is afraid to kill criminal how's that possible. There is some mystey about it. And without reaveling they just killed Riya. If the new girl entry is for Arjun.I won't watch it or maybe I will bear it for Shaleen. But that dialogue mujhe dubara mile toh still giving me hope. But its really.painful to see how.easily.they forgot Riya. Nobody even for once remembered her in the last two epis. Seriously Riya was the female lead and after her death everyone forget her. Wow.

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.