Arjun

Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 21

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaaNeeTLuV

De serial is goin bad without riya...missing her

the cases r gettng interesting but the interest in discussing the show has disappeared...Ouch
why r the CVs not understanding this???Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_arryline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!! (Page 10)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Had to post it here.Was Riya's death well planned by cv's?I mean in the episode prior to Riya's death we see a heart warming scene of Ariya where she thanks Arjun and he too returning with a welcome .If they had to bump of Riya the very next episode why they gave such a progressive scene of Ariya?

Next we have seen so many characters dying on TV.But haven't once seen a character asking that she wants to love,she wants another chance to prove herself.Moreover she asks to tell her dad that she was not frightened at all.It's as if they are keeping suspense over somethingOuch

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Had to post it here.Was Riya's death well planned by cv's?I mean in the episode prior to Riya's death we see a heart warming scene of Ariya where she thanks Arjun and he too returning with a welcome .If they had to bump of Riya the very next episode why they gave such a progressive scene of Ariya?</font>
</div><div>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Next we have seen so many characters dying on TV.But haven't once seen a character asking that she wants to love,she wants another chance to prove herself.Moreover she asks to tell her dad that she was not frightened at all.It's as if they are keeping suspense over somethingOuch</font>

dear.. I had doubt too! U may know someone asked abt it to starplus consumer response cell, fter two days of Rhea's death. And they replied as far as I remember that rhea will not die, even fter rhea's death. Because of this reply many have speculated that two types of scene were shot, one where Rhea will be saved, n another which was telecasted. And I think thats because Sana's decision was not confirmed at that time.
And, secondly a article from four lions films confirmed sana's exit quite a few days ago, but that was not trusted coz there was some spelling mistake with the name of the publisher, e.g. Four Lions.
But, after Rhea's dead the article was confirmed to be true, not before Rhea's death I think. May be I am wrong... But its wat I remember.
Rhea's death wzn't expected at all.
I think her last words were used to denote that ETF personnals life are always at stake. No matter they wanna live, death can engulf at any time. I think they showed that to justify Rhea's death, to make it realistic...
If they wanna hint something... Like rhea never died, that was faked for security matter etc. Then her last words to Arjun and Shree-Chhotu will be useless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxarryline

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hmm ya maybe you are rightConfusedWell maybe my mind is too much thinking on ways to bring Riya back that I thought cv's have left a small clue if they ever wanna bring her backOuch

_mahi_mushiroxx

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
i dunno xatcly but i heard shez dng sum other show sumthing like calender 

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
@arryline::: if they had to do so... They hav 2 go with a replacement now! N if they preffered that then y did they showed that killin track..! I dont think they hav any intention to bring rhea back.
@riti:: dear, she herself said on fb, that she may be back in ipkknd opposite 2 nk...lets see!

_mahi_mushiroxx

rockz.diva

Goldie

rockz.diva

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@arryline::: if they had to do so... They hav 2 go with a replacement now! N if they preffered that then y did they showed that killin track..! I dont think they hav any intention to bring rhea back.
@riti:: dear, she herself said on fb, that she may be back in ipkknd opposite 2 nk...lets see!

sanchu wo to fake id he

_mahi_mushiroxx

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockz.diva

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

sanchu wo to fake id he
aisa kya? How do u know that???

_mahi_mushiroxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.