Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

First of all, thanks for such a thread...it was much required...

Like all of you, I am also sad, disappointed and very upset...its not frustration, actually cant even express what i feel...a sudden empty feeling that a cute magic has disappeared from my fav serial...a disappointment that my most fav jodi of the season has gone for a toss even before budding...the relationship they shared with each other had a lot of potential and would have spelt magic on small screen...
I love the concept and refreshing feel of the serial as a whole but ARIYA moments were an icing on the cake...loved them too much that letting go of them seems like the toughest task...
I have been watching the last scene...in fact all their cute scenes over and over  again to fill that void but failed miserably...now i am trying to watch the beautiful VMs created...

all this sounds very childish but its a fact that RIYA will be missed always...and ARIYA moments will keep replaying in our hearts always...

hey dear i agree with each n every word u said...it's not just frustration it's much more than that...
@coloured...ditto they would have had a story to remember...pain n passion was the trademark of ARIYA love-track...but it's all over...
n letting go off it is impossible for me n to be honest i don't want to let go off my ariya fever ever...riya n ariya will be with me forever...😳😳
rnfandeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@pbhattacharya
U r so rite abt tc's no love story statement.I was also like...So the cvs were just kidding us...
I was so sure this time i won't have a heartbreak...But...
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They just completely ruined my eid. First time in my whole I cried on eid. For some time I couldn't understand what's happening. I couldn't believe she died. Replacement was hard to accept but it was better than death. I can understand Sana's problem but they shouldnot have killed Riya. Our Ariya also died with Riya. Riya was a very beautiful character. But now.she will be just an colleague for Arjun whom he lost. Now a new girl will come in his life and he will fall in love with her. Now in this show Riya will be nothing but a memory. Edited by Arieltabi - 11 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arieltabi

They just completely ruined my eid. First time in my whole I cried on eid. For some time I couldn't understand what's happening. I couldn't believe she died. Replacement was hard to accept but it was better than death. I can understand Sana's problem but they shouldnot have killed Riya. Our Ariya also died with Riya. Riya was a very beautiful character. But now.she will be just an colleague for Arjun whom he lost. Now a new girl will come in his life and he will fall in love with her. Now in this show Riya will be nothing but a memory.

agree dear...ariya is just a dream now...
i did find it odd that they gave such an explanation that she was having asthma ...then this must have been noticed in the initial weeks i guess so why did they keep her in the show for so long...and made us fans so addictive to ariya...😕😕😕 
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It has been almost a week but I still can't get over the fact that they actually actually killed Riya ... And ariya ...
I didn't expect that too happen even in my worst nightmares ... But it actually happened ...
I hate the melodramas in the daily soaps ... Where the lead dies and then after praying and yelling and everything within a few minutes his or her heart starts beating again ... Then after a few days he/ she gets back to normal ... 
So when they showed that riya is dying I really thought that this will happen ... N I swear for the first time I was ready to accept anything ... Or even the coma thing was fine with me ...and in the due course of time sana should have taken rest and then started shooting ... And then riya should have recovered and even rathod would forbid her from working on the field ... And this way sana shouldn't do action scenes and stress herself and we could also have got to see a really caring side of Arjun ... Atleast i knew that riya was alive ...But they actually killed  riya and shattered all our hopes  ...
N thanks for opening this thread ... It was really needed ...
adrianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Show is slightly boring without her :/ did they have to kill her off :(
Tami_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so ________________________________________
_I want   _______________________________________
_______yuk yuk yuk_____________________________
mushiroxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

It has been almost a week but I still can't get over the fact that they actually actually killed Riya ... And ariya ...

I didn't expect that too happen even in my worst nightmares ... But it actually happened ...
I hate the melodramas in the daily soaps ... Where the lead dies and then after praying and yelling and everything within a few minutes his or her heart starts beating again ... Then after a few days he/ she gets back to normal ... 
So when they showed that riya is dying I really thought that this will happen ... N I swear for the first time I was ready to accept anything ... Or even the coma thing was fine with me ...and in the due course of time sana should have taken rest and then started shooting ... And then riya should have recovered and even rathod would forbid her from working on the field ... And this way sana shouldn't do action scenes and stress herself and we could also have got to see a really caring side of Arjun ... Atleast i knew that riya was alive ...But they actually killed  riya and shattered all our hopes  ...
N thanks for opening this thread ... It was really needed ...

same here dear...one week n it's still the same...my heart continues to feel that riya will come back but my mind keeps on telling me... "be realistic" 
yes a coma track sure had made the fans a little hopeful but now...🤢
welcome sweety ..i know that was indeed very much needed..😆
mushiroxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: adrianne

Show is slightly boring without her :/ did they have to kill her off :(

well show is kind of boring for me without my ARIYA...but still i will watch it coz some interesting cases r coming up...😳 as for killing ... they were helpless (according to them) n so r we...😭
mushiroxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tami_

I am so ________________________________________

_I want   _______________________________________
_______yuk yuk yuk_____________________________

🤣🤣 loved the way u wrote all this...😉