Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...yes it's me...ROFL n im back...ROFLROFL (this is what i do when im frustrated)WinkLOL
I have been quite busy with eid celebrations n on that very day...riya died in the show...Ouch CVs u ruined my eid...OuchCryDead
any ways, now that in back on the forum i just wanna ask all u angry fans to post all ur frustrations here n not make any individual topics as it makes the forum completely messy...Wacko
I am also feeling sad n depressed after all this...ConfusedOuch

P.S. i will try reading all the updates, pms and scraps asap...sorry to all the friends for this delay ...will comment on all updates ...hopefully will do it on weekend as my uni is starting tomorrow...Angry missed u all...HugEmbarrassed

Mushi...LOLTongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaur92_mahi_kgmucooljaya11Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiArchi02Tina2603Love_ArnieshrutisweetyVampire-queen_BlackPearl_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Post All Your Frustration here!!!" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry Cry Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Angry Angry Angry Censored Censored ConfusedConfused

Welcome back Mushi! I've been missing you here.. 

Anyway, great idea.. Let them vent it all out! They've been really annoyed and depressed! Dead

I've been putting up this brave face for days now, but each time I sit to pen down a chapter, the realization dawns upon me! 

It's next to impossible to fill the void left behind by her exit! Ouch

I'm done! Sulking and venting! 

Feel numb now! I guess it's beyond annoyance now! Feel indifferent, which is even worse!

Anyway, hope you feel better soon! Smile

P.S. : Your siggies make me want to cry!! 

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 30 October 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IshqDewaani_mahi_mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Cry Cry Cry Cry Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Broken Heart Broken Heart Broken Heart Angry Angry Angry Censored Censored ConfusedConfused

Welcome back Mushi! I've been missing you here.. 

Anyway, great idea.. Let them vent it all out! They've been really annoyed and depressed! Dead

I've been putting up this brave face for days now, but each time I sit to pen down a chapter, the realization dawns upon me! 

It's next to impossible to fill the void left behind by her exit! Ouch

I'm done! Sulking and venting! 

Feel numb now! I guess it's beyond annoyance now! Feel indifferent, which is even worse!

Anyway, hope you feel better soon! Smile

P.S. : Your siggies make me want to cry!! 

awww avantika ...Hug
seriously i cried yesterday for about i dunno how long...i was sobbing miserably yar...Confused
even i have had with all this putting on a fake mask n keep smiling...OuchConfusedDead
her exit made everything turn upside down...Cry
i have lost my inspiration for writing anything any more...OuchDead
but i came back on this forum just to support all those writers who r still writing n keeping the forum active...claps for all of u for being so brave...Clap
n yes the forum seemed a complete mess to me that's why i made this post...LOL
im still numb n don't feel anything for anyone right now...SleepyConfusedOuch

oh i know the sigs...the last scene...it was sheer brilliance...they don't even realize how many people cried with them...Cry

P.S. ur dravid sig...reminds me of my old crush...which is still with me...this man was a genious...i like his calm nature...StarWink

_mahi_Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiArchi02

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

awww avantika ...Hug
seriously i cried yesterday for about i dunno how long...i was sobbing miserably yar...Confused
even i have had with all this putting on a fake mask n keep smiling...OuchConfusedDead
her exit made everything turn upside down...Cry
i have lost my inspiration for writing anything any more...OuchDead
but i came back on this forum just to support all those writers who r still writing n keeping the forum active...claps for all of u for being so brave...Clap
n yes the forum seemed a complete mess to me that's why i made this post...LOL
im still numb n don't feel anything for anyone right now...SleepyConfusedOuch

oh i know the sigs...the last scene...it was sheer brilliance...they don't even realize how many people cried with them...Cry

P.S. ur dravid sig...reminds me of my old crush...which is still with me...this man was a genious...i like his calm nature...StarWink

I know!! I re-watched saturday's epi yesterday; gosh she was absolutely brilliant in those last scenes!! ClapClap

Trust me when I say, that I've never been attached to any character, so deeply! 

Anyway, I've decided to take a break for a couple of days and then get back to writing.. 

Coz I refuse to let go of Ariya; they were magical!!

Oh and yea, the siggies are beautiful! ClapClap

P.S. Dravid!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed He was my first crush!! I still grin like an idiot when he's on screen! Blushing Wink Its been more than 10 years now!  I absolutely adore the man! Wink

_mahi_-Lila-mushiroxxGurmeet4Drashti

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
same here...i wasn't attached to any character or a couple this much as i was with ariya...n it's getting even harder for me coz she was my fav character among all...i loved all 5 Heart but i adored riya...Heart so im finding it really hard to let go off it just like that...the optimist in me still say that i should move on but...may be with time...Ouch
as for writing...im not giving it a shot bcz i tried writing something n my mind was blank...ConfusedUnhappyStern Smile

P.S. dravid...kia yad krwa diya,...WinkBlushing it was long time back...but my list of crushes on cricketers doesn't stop here...LOL

_mahi_Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4DrashtiMoumimon

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxxFantasia_junkie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Waise... P.S:: I love Virat Kohli...! Cho Handchome!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

@mushi n Avni::::Are all the above drooling falls in frustration category??? ROFL!!! Thanks Mushi... Our forum will be clean..I hope!

LOLLOLLOL suchi...LOL nope dear that's why its a P.S. note...Wink
but im frustrated like hell...AngryOuchOuch
n hopefully the forum will be clean..

P.S...LOL V.K for u...WinkLOL

Edited by mushiroxx - 30 October 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Fantasia_junkieLove_Arnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.