Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Special thanks to our updaters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I made this a separate thread to thank our updaters for the thankless job they are doing.

Even when a show is at its best, it's quite a task to watch everyday and update at a fixed time. I have done it for a while (for other shows), so I know.

But with the pure torture KHTV has become, our dear updaters deserve an AWARD for their bravery and patience for sitting through this show...and writing about it afterwards. Ekta and Sony should pay you damages for mental harassment!

Hats off to you guys!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thank u Blyti!!!

really its a torture it takes time for me to become normal after watching this show so i mostly decided to prepare my lunch while watching this show so that it can get rid of few crappy things πŸ˜†

but can't escape from updating !!
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes...for once i tried watching yesterdays episode...and i realized what a torture it is...

thanks for ur updates...😊...we owe u an apology for making u give us written updates for this crappy serial😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
update is fun at times and its torture at times

but for this show it was sheer torture for the updaters

dont worry and meri dua hai jaldi show khatam ho jaaye
and let mona pradeep and three stooges live happily ever after and the viewers can then party for the end of the crappiest show