Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Special thanks to our updaters

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I made this a separate thread to thank our updaters for the thankless job they are doing.

Even when a show is at its best, it's quite a task to watch everyday and update at a fixed time. I have done it for a while (for other shows), so I know.

But with the pure torture KHTV has become, our dear updaters deserve an AWARD for their bravery and patience for sitting through this show...and writing about it afterwards. Ekta and Sony should pay you damages for mental harassment!

Hats off to you guys!ClapClapClap 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009Ankeeeeeteenu13summer7yomammanilli_rnamitagloryzaishrayrtmsakruzswethasyam08jyoti06

swethasyam08 IF-Rockerz
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
awww thank u Blyti!!!

really its a torture it takes time for me to become normal after watching this show so i mostly decided to prepare my lunch while watching this show so that it can get rid of few crappy things LOL

but can't escape from updating !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzrtms

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yes...for once i tried watching yesterdays episode...and i realized what a torture it is...

thanks for ur updates...Smile...we owe u an apology for making u give us written updates for this crappy serialCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsswethasyam08

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
update is fun at times and its torture at times

but for this show it was sheer torture for the updaters

dont worry and meri dua hai jaldi show khatam ho jaaye
and let mona pradeep and three stooges live happily ever after and the viewers can then party for the end of the crappiest show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index