Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Special thanks to our updaters

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I made this a separate thread to thank our updaters for the thankless job they are doing.

Even when a show is at its best, it's quite a task to watch everyday and update at a fixed time. I have done it for a while (for other shows), so I know.

But with the pure torture KHTV has become, our dear updaters deserve an AWARD for their bravery and patience for sitting through this show...and writing about it afterwards. Ekta and Sony should pay you damages for mental harassment!

Hats off to you guys!ClapClapClap 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009Ankeeeeeteenu13summer7yomammanilli_rnamitagloryzaishrayrtmsakruzjyoti06swethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Special thanks to our updaters" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
awww thank u Blyti!!!

really its a torture it takes time for me to become normal after watching this show so i mostly decided to prepare my lunch while watching this show so that it can get rid of few crappy things LOL

but can't escape from updating !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzrtms

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yes...for once i tried watching yesterdays episode...and i realized what a torture it is...

thanks for ur updates...Smile...we owe u an apology for making u give us written updates for this crappy serialCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsswethasyam08

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
update is fun at times and its torture at times

but for this show it was sheer torture for the updaters

dont worry and meri dua hai jaldi show khatam ho jaaye
and let mona pradeep and three stooges live happily ever after and the viewers can then party for the end of the crappiest show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.