Arjun

LIFE GOES ON..completed(PLEASE LOOK TO PG 31 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 34

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Amazing update ...
Lol I agree with Arjun sapna has got brains ...
N awww she is like riya in many ways ...
I'm glad that chottu n shree are gettin along with sapna...
Wow ur precap sounds great ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LIFE GOES ON..completed(PLEASE LOOK TO PG 31 (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Superb update

kunchu

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
gud update
continue soon

kunchu

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

koun ho tum...
Meri riya...i can't forget her...
updat
e soon...CryCryCryCryCry[for riya]

kunchu

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
WOW...interesting update...
makes us curious to read more...
precap was damn good...
kaun ho tum? uske baar baar yaad kyun dilaathi ho??? 
too good yaar!!! cont soon!

kunchu

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

WOW...interesting update...
makes us curious to read more...
precap was damn good...
kaun ho tum? uske baar baar yaad kyun dilaathi ho??? 
too good yaar!!! cont soon!

thanks...
coming soon...Tongue

kunchu

IF-Dazzler

kunchu

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
thank you... next part...

CHAPTER 7:

She came back with 4 mugs of coffee. All were a bit shocked. She didn't know why.she went to Rathod. Rathod , shree n chotu took coffee. Then she turned with the single coffee to Arjun. He was just glaring at her. " kal milthe hai Rathod" he was about to go.

"par sir coffee?"

He looked for a second Angry and walked out leaving her with the coffee. Rathod was really disturbed. All felt sorry for her. " ok team lets meet tmrw" he said sipping the coffee.

After everyone was finished shree looked at her taking his bag. She was just sitting in her chair looking at the file lost in her thoughts. He felt bad. "chale?"

"tum jao shree mujhe thode work hai. Mein half an hour me nikalungi"

"but its your first day. Go n take rest"

"its ok shree.. but thode time ke bath challenge..tum jao… good night."

"good night. Take care bye". He left.

Arjun's SUV:

"why was I angry with her. She was just wiping the mug" he kept thinking. "damn it... phone office me hai" he turned back to office. A  lone light was at the hall. "ab yaha kon hai?" he went in. Sapna was just sitting there with the file in her hands. Lost in her thoughts. Just staring at the mug he left back.her eyes were wet. He felt guilty. "ab pure raath yaha baitne ka plan hai kya? " he asked n she was shocked.

"wo sir …mein…"

"chalo.. mein chod detha hu…"

"nahi sir ..aap jaiye… mein  thodi baad…."

"request nahi kar rahi hu… ab bus chalo…"

She was not sure what to do. Went to her cabin and took the bag n came back. He was not there.

" Maybe down stairs". She saw the coffee mug was empty. She smiled.Smile Cleaned mug and kept it back. When she came down he saw that she was relaxed. They went out together in his SUV. "kaha rah rahi ho tum?"

"hotel sunshine mein. Jab thak ek apartment mile thab thak"

He reached at her place. "thanks sir…good night sir"

He just nodded and she went in. he kept looking as she went.

Next day work was going well. That letter was sent by Prakash's uncle. He was an alcoholic. So that's why his hands were shaky. But they couldn't locate the shooter John. He was a professional. Shree located him by GPS. Arjun and Sapna went to the location. After checking they felt that it was wrong lead. Arjun moved to tree shade phoning shree. Sapna was behind him. She turned and saw a riffle pointed towards Arjun. Shocked But he didn't see it.

"no…." she cried.. ran firing at the shooter. He fired back. She was infront of Arjun and felt bullet grazing her left arm. "aah…."

Arjun was shocked to hear the voice. He just gathered what happened. Sapna's left arm was bleeding. The shooter was hit on the shoulder. He treid to run but chotu caught him. Rathod and team who were on the way had heard the noice through shree's phone and had rushed to the spot in time. Arjun rushed to her. The wound was not that bad. "are you alright? Pagal ho kya? Kya zaroorath thi mere samne aaneki? Kuch ho jatha tho?" he was angry and also relieved that she was fine. Sapna couldn't help her smile. Smile Shree took her for first aid. Case was solved and all returned.

"kya din the na aaj ..? hai na Riya?" shree asked happily. Then suddenly he found his mistake. "sorry I mean Sapna"

"its ok shree..yaad use hi karthe hai jo dil ke bohot kareeb hote hai"

Arjun was fuming.Angry  He came and hold her hand " kaun ho tum? Kya chahthe ho? Kyu uske baar baar yaad dilathi ho??" he was shouting at her with a tight grip on her.

"aah…" she cried. He noticed he was holding on her wound. It was bleeding badly again.. he had blood in his hands. He saw tears in her shocked eyes. He walked out of the room fastly. Shree rushed to her and consoled her " its ok.. sir ke liye I'l say sorry… chalo mein dressing kartha hu…"

Rathod couldn't react at all. Arjun was so angry and guilty. He came in at night. She was almost composed. Rathod asked him to drop her. They drove silently.

"good night sir" she said when they reached her place and was about to go.

" I am sorry. I know that I have hurt you"

"its ok sir.. chot uthne bure nahi hai..it will be alright soon.."

"tum janthi ho ki mein tumhare hathonke bare me nahi bol raha hu…" they just looked at each other for a while. Embarrassed "its ok sir…I am fine.. thanks again.."

She went to her place leaving him in his SUV.

PRECAP:

The team was  in shock."to tum Riya ko janti thi..?" shree asked.

Sapna crying...

thanks a lot every one... comments please...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505jemiinivanthi2angelicdeeptiluvzindagiAnnieARSshreya09alee001kgmuGurmeet4Drashtisree_swaronshrutisweety_BlackPearl_vidya.anandRadhika Shahsizzysehrishshah10Moumimon

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
awsome part
continue soon

kunchu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.