Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

LIFE GOES ON..completed(PLEASE LOOK TO PG 31 (Page 6)

-Lila- IF-Dazzler
-Lila-
-Lila-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Awesome update...so much of pain in all if them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kunchu

rockz.diva Goldie
rockz.diva
rockz.diva

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hmm awsome part missing riya waitng 4 nxt prt

kunchu

angelicdeepti Senior Member
angelicdeepti
angelicdeepti

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
it is almost impossible to wait for ur updates...cant wait...i get so impatient to read ur FF

kunchu

asyaarshilover IF-Sizzlerz
asyaarshilover
asyaarshilover

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
hey were is 6B

please post soon 
waiting Day Dreaming

kunchu

Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
update it soon...

kunchu

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
WOW...beautiful concept...
loved the way Sapna is pushed into Riya's place...and how thick friends she and RIya are...
waiting for the next part...

kunchu

kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot everybody... its really great to know your feedback...
sorry for a late post..
was not well...so slept off whole  last night ... 
sorry again...
so here it goes

CHAPTER 6-B

The whole team came. Rathod saw some disturbance in her eyes. "are you alright Sapna? I know its your first day. But u will get used to it soon."

She nodded. Arjun was just looking at her from his usual place." Something is really bothering her. Its not about her first day. But some thing else. "  he was thinking.

She sat in the chair next to shree. In Riya's positon.

"ok team. We have a case. Jain Constructions ke owner Mr. Ratan Jain ke beta Mr. Prakash Jain ke death hui hai. Wo bhi aaj sabere 9 baje. In his own site. Kisine goli mari hai. So lets move on.. or Sapna its your first day. So assist Arjun."

On the way further information was given. "Prakash ko kal ek dhamki wala letter mila tha. Kaha ki ye work chod do warna bura hoga. And he is dead today."

"lekin sabere sabere koi goli chalayi or kisine kuch dacha kaise nahi hoga?" chotu asked.

"pata nahi .lekin others didn't notice anything unusual. So lets go and see for ourselves."

They reached the spot in 30 minutes and all resumed to work. Sapna was getting well with chotu and shree . chotu apologized for earlier behavior  and she said its ok. All these were noticed by Arjun.

Sapna saw Arjun analyzing the area. They found the bullet. It had hit the victim in chest and came out through the back. "goli waha se chali hai" Arjun said pointing at the top floor of construction site.

"tumhe kaise pata Rawte?"

"jis position mein ye khada tha or jis angle se goli laga hai isse saaf hai ki goli ek hight se hua hai. Or ek aise jagah to wahi hai. Ab samje ya…"

"ok lets check there." Rathod was irritated.

At the top his theory was clear. But no clue was obtained. They went for questioning others. Visited home and spoke to family and close people. Still nothing.

Back at conference hall: 6 30 pm

All were tired. Still no one had a clue.

"bohot hi high range mein fire karne wali riffle se chalaya hai.. " shree gave his report.

They were analyzing the letter Prakash got the other day. " jisne bhi ye letter likha hai usine mara hoga" chotu commented.

"I don't think so" Sapna was looking at the letter. When she looked up all were looking at her."I am sorry..I was just…"

"its k carry on..why do u think so?" rathod asked

"Sir jisne ye letter likhe hai unke hand writing hafi shaky hai.unke haath gid gidarahe the. Ya tho kaafi old hai ya stress mein hai… or ye shooting ek sharp shooter ka hai..kisi professional.."

"good thinking Sapna.." rathod supported her. "tho kaafi akal hai ise" Arjun thought Wink.

"lekin kisiko marne keliya ithna sub kyu?" shree asked

"to kya subke samne goli maru?" arjun grumbled.

Rathod was glaring at him. Sapna could hear Riya "…dono jaise Hiroshima or Nagasaki ke bombs pass mein rakhi ho waise…LOL" she smiled which was noticed by Arjun. She saw that and went to make coffee for all.

Arjun got up and went to the board. Walking back he said "Sapna ki theory sahi hai.. nahi tho…" he stopped in mid way.

"nahi tho kya Rawte?" Arjun was frozen. "Rawte?" still no reply. All three saw what he was staring at.

Sapna was near the coffee maker wiping the mugs with a tissue paper… just like Riya Shocked.

PRECAP:

..a riffle pointed towards Arjun..

" kaun ho tum? Kyu uske baar baar yaad dilathi ho??" he was shouting

Btw... I am not  used to speaking hindi...pls forgive my mistakes...Embarrassed

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505fasiha_rocksjemiinivanthi2abna1989angelicdeeptiluvzindagiAnnieARSshreya09anu91firefly..Fantasia_junkieGurmeet4Drashtishrutisweetyvidya.anandRadhika Shahsizzysehrishshah10_BlackPearl_

kunchu IF-Dazzler
kunchu
kunchu

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelicdeepti

it is almost impossible to wait for ur updates...cant wait...i get so impatient to read ur FF

thank you so much... i promise more surprises ahead...

angelicdeepti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index