Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Episode starts with Hetal requesting Rashi to help her. But Rashi excuses herself and reaches upstairs just as Koki knocks the door to wake Gopi up. When Rashi interrupts she tells her that it is time for Gopi to start getting ready for the Godh Bharai. 
Both walk in and the bed is arranged with pillows as some one is sleeping. Rashi tells Koki that she already came to wake Gopi up and Gopi wanted to sleep for half an hour more as she was not feeling well. Koki looks concerned but accepts. She also questions why Rashi is sweating this much (she is worried that she will be caught Koki darling.. That is whySmile). But Rashi tells her that she has so much to do and Koki leaves from there.  Rashi readjusts the pillows and comes out. 

In temple:

Gopi prays to Mata Rani and then decides to get prasad and leave for home (finallySleepy). However just as she turns she notices that the Mukut is not correct on the Goddess and turns to tell the panditji. He is busy talking. So she decides to go in and correct it herself  (Really Gopi..Stern Smile). As she walks in she drops and breaks her cell phone (Good.. That phone was not of any use anywayAngry)

In MM:
Rashi tries Gopi's cell again and it comes as switched off.. Rashi is worried. Urmi calls her and Rashi tells her to go and  look for Gopi. Urmi first is reluctant but Rashi asks her to do this for her. Urmi agrees but tells Rashi to remain in Gopi's room and be vigilant of Koki

In the hall, Baa appreciates the decorations. Koki and Hetal look happy. Mota Bhabhi tells Koki that she will go and wake Gopi up but Koki wants to go herself as she wants to help Gopi get readyEmbarrassed Mota Bhabhi understands. Koki also tells her that she will inform Rashi to get ready as Rashi has been working all day.

In Gopi's room:

Urmi informs rashi that Gopi left the New market shop long back. Rashi is worried. However Urmi asks her to dress in Gopi's clothes. Rashi is reluctant but Urmi convinces her saying that she has to adjust somehow just like Urmi dressed up during Jigna's wedding (Now we know how that ended, Don't we?Silly). Rashi looks worried but helpless.

In temple:

Gopi tries to put the phone back together but decides to do it later and put it in the bag. She goes to the back of Devi Maa and corrects the Mukhut. The priest at the same time comes and sees that the time is 3:00 PM. He cannot see Gopi and locks the temple door. By the time Gopi sees, the priest gets another call and leaves Gopi locked.
Gopi knocks on the door and turns towards Devi maa asking her what she will do nowOuch (Hmm.. What can I sayConfused)

In MM:

Koki comes to Gopi's room.. Here Rashi is dressed in Gopi's Lehenga and Urmi is advising her. rashi first tries a pillow for the baby bump and says it looks like she is 18 months pregnantLOL and then changes it to fit a 7 month pregnant woman.  Koki comes calling and Rashi puts on the Ghoonghat. Koki starts questioning if Gopi is ready, about the jewels and Rashi nods her head and uses her hands to answer turning her face away  from Koki.
Koki then tells her that she needs to wear the Chunri also and wonders where Rashi kept it. Koki decides to find it herself. Rashi moves sideways away from Koki and the mirror and trips on the lehenga and falls face down. (If I had not known this was Rashi, my heart would have stopped. But fortunately because I knew I was laughingLOL)

Koki's heart stops and she goes to help Gopi worried and highly concerned but the pillow has fallen off and Koki sees the flat stomach and the pillow on the floor. Koki removes the Ghungahat and finds Rashi..Confused

Rashi is crying. Koki asks Rashi to explain and asks her where Gopi is . Rashi explains that Gopi insisted on helping and went to get Chunri but has not returned. Koki asks Rashi if she called Gopi and Rashi explains that she did but Gopi's phone is unreachable. Koki tells her to change into her own clothes and come down.
(BTW, I liked the above scene.. Koki did not scold Rashi.. come one guys she was more worried for Gopi than admonishing Rashi)

In Temple:

Gopi goes on knocking but no one is there is the temple. The time is 4:05 PM and Gopi is crying. It looks like the temple is closed till 6:00 PM

In MM:

Koki informs Baa, Mota Bhabhi that Gopi is missing. She tells them that Rashi sent Gopi to get the Chunri on her own GB. (Wrong Koki darling.. It was Gopi who did that. So reserve this for Gopi when she is foundStern Smile) Hetal looks worried but she tells Koki that even if Gopi went she should be back by now. Koki tries Gopi's cell and it comes back as unreachable.
Just as the women are talking, Ahem, Jigar and Parag come home.

The men walk in and realize there is some issue. Rashi wipes her tears (Cry). Jigar tells Koki that they will help if things are to be done. But Koki tells them that there is no work but Gopi is missing. Ahem wonders why Gopi went out and Koki explains that she went to help Rashi.
Jigar gets angry but Parag tells him that they need to search for Gopi and not waste time on anything else. He tells them that as Chirag will anyway take time to come, the three will go in search and also call the commissioner on the wayClap
Koki informs him that Gopi has gone to new market but Rashi says that Gopi is not there as Urmi already checked. People look at her like Really? and the men leave the place in search of Gopi.

The search happens and Jigar worries as Gopi is not found anywhere. he suggests that they split. Ahem accepts and each go in a one direction searching Gopi..

In temple:

Gopi is crying her heart out. It is 5:00 and she admonishes herself for coming out on the day of her GB and not informing others either.. she is worried that others will be worried about her (And now she thinks.. Her dead brain is alive peopleSleepy). But there is no way out of the room and she prays to Devi maiyya to help her. 
The temple bell is shown and the rope that is used to hang the bell is slowly cutting off.Ouch

In MM:

Koki is angry with Rashi and questions her as to why she sent Gopi out. She also asks her to stop crying and if Rashi feels so worried she should have thought beforeOuch (Poor RashiCry)
Hetal asks Koki to calm down. but Koki says she is worried about Gopi and also the GB. The day was very auspicious and Baa had searched for the dates before squaring on this one.  Also she has invited her mother and Koki is worried as to what she will answer her when her mother asks her. 
Hetal tells Koki that she is sure Gopi is alright and that she is worried more about what to tell the guests than Maasi.. Just then Naani comes at the door and calls outDancing All look shockedBig smile

Precap: Gopi is praying hard for Devi Maa to help her. The bell string is slowly unwrapping and Gopi stands right beneath itOuch

I am so sorry for the slow update. The episode just would not load and kept cutting offOuch I hope I have not missed something inbetween. 

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 30 October 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1Alishiacoolxpragyakumarpink0213haarisshiny3aaafff.compraman1234dent4u~~~Sweta~~~dirk41jolly_flminareenaGoDsLoVeA HUGE FANRitu-munnihyderabad-Happy4Ever-_Nancy_irene_c-nilani-basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUNShaunSAswasthiHetpNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessDeepzpadukone-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 30/10/2012 - Gopi gets locked in the temple" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Harini Star for wonderful update Star

Gopi ji ki jai ho...Angry Felt bad for poor Ahemji Cry n rashi Unhappy

Edited by -GiNa- - 30 October 2012 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--nilani-Justlikethat1

-nilani-

Goldie

-nilani-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks drTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Harini! Big smile

Justlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
thanks  harini...Big smile
gopi rani is mahan...!!!
today i must say...poor rashi...poor Ehmjee n his familyCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Completed the update.. I am so sorry for being so lateOuch 

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Come on Harini no need to say sorry...!! You did a wonderful update Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Come on Harini no need to say sorry...!! You did a wonderful update Star

Thanks Sherry..Embarrassed I was not able to make it any sooner. 

NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top