Sensational South

TAMANNAAH'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW !!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

YogeshLuvsTammy

YogeshLuvsTammy

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Q. You are making much news for your drunken act in your latest movie. This is something we don't see Tollywood heroines doing too much... 
A. Well to start with it, it was just a character in a movie
 and it has to be viewed in that context. Cinema is make-believe, after all. While I am a teetotaller in real life, I would hate to pass any judgements on what actresses should do or not do.

Q. How was it working with the current flavour of the season, Pawan Kalyan? 
A. When he's off the sets, he's always in his vanity van and doesn't interact much. Also, there is quite an age-gap between the two of us, so I am not exactly like his buddy. But Pawan Kalyan comes across as a very sensitive and thoughtful individual. As an actor, he's a class apart, of course.

Q, For somebody who's been around for so long in the South film industry, you seem to be happy playing the glamorous leading lady... 
A. Well, it would be cliched to say I would love to do women-centric films, but then our directors should come up with stories like that. As an actress, all I can do is chose from the films I am offered. At the same time, I wouldn't want to do any film just because it is female-oriented. It has to be commercially viable as well. Be it Dirty Picture or Kahaani, they were good commercial films first.

Q. So you think such films can work down South as well? 
Well we have had an Arundhati. I am sure if it is made with the right sensibility, such movies can work here too. So it's just a matter of the right script coming my way. I am sure it's just a matter of time.

Q. Besides your Bollywood film, Himmatwala, you only have just one more Telugu film on hand. Are you looking to move base to Mumbai? 
I cannot do more than two films at a time. I like to have a life besides films. That is very important to me. Yes, I am pleased about making a comeback in Bollywood, but then I really cannot think about leaving South Indian cinema. Whatever I am today is because of South films and I cannot give up on that. I've picked the language also and want to start dubbing for myself soon. Even my English has a South Indian tinge to it now. I am going no where. The way I see it, Mumbai is just an hour's flight away from here in any case.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAMANNAAH'S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW !!!!!!" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paviluvsvirika

Goldie

paviluvsvirika

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
thanks yogesh 

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome interview..waiting for himmatwala

Post Reply New Post

Go to top