Rob new face of Dior men's fragrances

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Robert Pattinson to be the new face of Dior men's fragrances

BANG Showbiz | Tuesday, October 30, 2012 (Los Angeles)   

If the deal goes ahead, Robert will be following in the footsteps of his on and off screen lover Kristen Stewart, who is the face of Balenciaga fragrances
Robert Pattinson has signed a $12 million fragrance deal with Dior. 

The Twilight Saga actor is reportedly set to be named the new face of the French fashion house's line of men's fragrances and will star in an advertising campaign in the coming months. According to E! News the deal is for three years with a source close to the actor saying: "Rob likes the brand." If the deal goes ahead, Robert will be following in the footsteps of his on and off screen lover Kristen Stewart, who is the face of Balenciaga fragrances. 

Speaking about her relationship with the Spanish design house, she previously said: "Balenciaga has always stood out to me. Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always knew and loved Balenciaga. It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now. The brand is just cool. That's the way it is." 

Creative director of the brand Nicolas Ghesquiere insisted Kristen was great for Balenciaga because of her "progressive character". He said: "Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence. 

"From her early appearance in Panic Room to her independent choice of Welcome to the Rileys, I've always sensed her progressive character."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333monaya4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rob new face of Dior men's fragrances" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
wow tfs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top