Page 102 of 150

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
did anyone see antakshiri yst?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arjun Bijlani FC*~ (Page 102)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

i dnt get zee channels...LOL

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

ohh u hvnt seen hitler didi also?

antakshiri was gud...rati n vaishnavi ji were there...

and u better see sa re ga ma pa..srk was there yest..

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

ohh u hvnt seen hitler didi also?

antakshiri was gud...rati n vaishnavi ji were there...

and u better see sa re ga ma pa..srk was there yest..

i dnt get zee since 3-4 years yaar...n i hv said the same here when HD ws goin to be on air...n i said the same when i said arzo baad ek zee serial dekhne ka mann kar rahi hai when QH ws goin to be on air bt still i cant c coz channel milta nahi..

n i knw he went to sa re ga ma pa...bt u knw na my net speed is too slow..thtsy i avoid watchin things ol...

d only things i c ol r vms n itvs(if they r way too unavoidable except AB's vich i c all of his itvs no matter wht...LOLLOL...)

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
u take subscription of tata sky or any simple set top box. there u wil hv to pay only fr the channels u wana see. select zee star sony life ok etc thats it..now things r gettin digital n all...take that..

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

u take subscription of tata sky or any simple set top box. there u wil hv to pay only fr the channels u wana see. select zee star sony life ok etc thats it..now things r gettin digital n all...take that..

yaar mjht ke time ke shuruvaat se hi mera set top box hi hai...bt the thing its of local cable operators...thtsy some hindi channels keep goin n comin

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

yaar mjht ke time ke shuruvaat se hi mera set top box hi hai...bt the thing its of local cable operators...thtsy some hindi channels keep goin n comin
ohh thats bad. u complain to them n tell them this is unfair as u r payin of all channels , they will surely rectify ...now tata sky n all r minimising their rates and soon the set top box ppl wont get enough subscribers, they better show the main channels atleast and updating the new channels

i have set top box and i hv all channels n get the newly launched ones too...n if some go missing we complain..after all we r paying

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

ohh thats bad. u complain to them n tell them this is unfair as u r payin of all channels , they will surely rectify ...now tata sky n all r minimising their rates and soon the set top box ppl wont get enough subscribers, they better show the main channels atleast and updating the new channels

i have set top box and i hv all channels n get the newly launched ones too...n if some go missing we complain..after all we r paying

till nw i hadnt tht situation where i needed one channel coz of my favs...so thtsy i am takin the matter lightly...n u knw i nevr gt star one when there ws no set top box...bt mjht ke shuru hone ke few weeks pehle v bought set top box as v gt some nice offers coz of our Onam festival...n thank god nw i realise the set top box ws bought at a perfect time...LOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top