luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL sahi kaha aapne nikki dee
 btw u get my pm Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Arjun Bijlani FC*~ (Page 101)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
mahadev new promo mein face is not shwd of ganesh ji ...he is sittin on a swing...barely 6 secs ka ad hai

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
FRM DKDM forum...Smile

i am lookin 4wd for the family re-union moments...

Exclusive Spoiler: Next Week Story Of Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Mahadev tells Ashoksundari the story about Vishnu's Narsingh and Rishab 'avatar'.Mahadev transforms into the Rishab 'avatar' to calm down the Narsingh 'avatar' of Vishnu.Mahadev, Parvati and Ashoksundari go to meet Kartikey. Ashoksundari meets her brother for the first time and spends time getting to know him. The whole family spends a good time together.Indra is angry with Kartikey and contemplates sending Devsena to him. Meanwhil, Mahadev tells Ashoksundari about Upamanyu.Mahadev appears in front of Upmanyu and puts him through a final test and eventually solves his problem by giving him a cow for milk, and explains the importance of 'vidya' to him.

--RockStar--

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

vry happy to read this tweet...Smile

taran adarsh @taran_adarsh

#JTHJ takes a Hurricane-like start in Pakistan. Collects PKR 93 lakhs from Thu previews + Fri release. Highest opening ever in Pakistan.

still its going house full... n ab weekend strt hoa hai... plus these 10 days most will not go to cinema as its religiously no celebrations for sum community... after wards it will increase more

after all its SRK N Yash chopra combo 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchestersNikki_Titli

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
-----------------
shruti ulfat's TB article :

What do you watch on TV?

I don't watch much TV. If I watch TV it is just the movie channels, food channels and the news. Also I try my best to ensure that my five year old son doesn't get addicted to the idiot box which is a plug in drug.

You are a veteran in the TV industry. Do you think Indian TV has changed for the better or worse?

TV is more of a money making venture nowadays. There is more emphasis of quantity and delivering fast rather than quality. However there are still good shows like that of Balika Vadhu and Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev. When I joined the industry, Indian TV was on par with Star World. Our contemporary shows hardly have a bank. However we did have a bank for Sasural Genda Phool which is why we could experiment on the show. Also it upsets me that nowadays actresses just want to look pretty on screen instead of looking believable.

What is your message to your fans?

Please watch eye opening good shows on TV. Don't eat while watching as you won't be able to eat properly if you do so. Minimize TV watching hours as you need to be more active than passive.

----------------
imagine being a 'tv' actress she is saying not to watch tv much lol. even the actors doin daily r nt happy with the content :\ very sad.

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
finally my Sid CC is up...

||~*Krazzzy Kukkad Deewanis CC#1(IO)*~||

do c it frnz...n this FC members r alwz welcome there jst coz i am the common member...LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchestersdrfizaahmed--RockStar--

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Kukaad kamal da

Nikki_Titli

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
i think all TV actors are now not to happy with the fact tht daily soaps are making them to to confined...

congrats niki ..akhir u made the FC...

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top