Sasural Simar Ka

Inconsistent Show

vdnghnghnnh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
There are so many things the show doesn't show anymore even though they put it in the story line.
  1. Prem had a younger sister Chery. She is just missing suddenly
  2. Sankalp used to be a really devout religious guy. They made him disappear and suddenly come back in the show.
  3. Simar's kundali said she will become famous (most likely through her dancing). However Prem didn't support her and neither did the Bharadwaj family and she is stuck not living her dreams.
  4. For a girl who topped her college Simar is pretty dumb when it comes to legal papers and did not even read them before getting Mataji to sign over the house to Khushi.
  5. There was an unsaid track with Simar's Bua which was not revealed as it was indicated about why she doesn't live with her in-laws.

Some how the authors lost a good story during the wedding track where they spent 2 weeks to complete a marriage and that too with Prem and Roli!! 

I have no respect for Simar. All she does is cry and looks wounded and just prays for God to help her. She expects her husband to be honest with her but never shares any problems with him. Even Sid and Roli have a more honest relationship. The character development of Simar is just terrible, she just lets herself be manipulated. Simar had control to not let Khushi marry Sankalp when she walked away. Simar knew Khushi was evil, yet she let her marry Sankalp. Simar lets all these problems happen to the house and then cried like a girl all the time. I have no sympathy for such a stupid woman. I am just over the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, all of your points are correct. They haven't even showed us what Siddhant used to do when he was away from his family. This show just introduces new tracks and never finishes it. ðŸ˜¡ Anyways, you are right about the wrong development of Simar's character...the thing that frustrates me most is that she never shares her problems with annyone! ðŸ˜• I mean what harm would it do to her to take advice from someone else? (her husband!) Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
you have brought out the irregulrities of he show very well.. thanks to your pointers now hopefully the production house will recognie that all viewers are not a bunch of idiots.
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you have really sum it up very well.. simar is a very weak character all she do every tym is to cry.. no matter wat happens she loves to cry... i agree she thought about her child's safety but isn't it too foolish that she herself dint read the papers before giving them to mata ji...she never told prem wat she wanted to be.. initially it was shown that dance was her passion .. and that too this much passion that she left her house for it but then suddenly all her life starts revolving about prem and his family and  she forgot dance ...how is it possible?? she dint say a word about dancing.. she knew khushi's intentions from teh very beginning.. but no she dint do a thing ?? she just let everything happen to her family... it is said that God only help those who help themselves ... but Sim just prays and dunt do a thing to help herself...😡 this character bugs me alot 
vdnghnghnnh thumbnail
Yeah there are so many inconsistencies. Balika Vadhu on the other hand is a SLOW show but at least they are consistent on characters and bringing up the past. I am sick of Sasural Simar Ka. I only watch it as it is on during the other TV shows I watch. I used to be very interested in the show. Now everyone on it is annoying.

At the start said the show was about a small town girl with dancing dreams and how her husband will help her achieve the dreams. I thought they would show her dancing in secret but slowly she will win over everyone in her family. Her bhabhi's still hate her out of jealousy and the men in the family don't care. The writers had such a wonderful track but they put in the most ridiculous ones now.

Simar has a strong sense of righteousness to "help" the family and she thinks her silence helps them. But her lack of speaking up against wrongs is the reason why more problems happen. The main character of a show should be relatable not a weak pathetic loser the audiences don't empathise with. Anytime anyone gets angry with her, it is Roli or her Mausi who speak up for her, specially to Prem. This is why they have no chemistry. The relationship is a joke. She used to be more bubbly and strong before her marriage.

More inconsistencies:
1) Sid came back 10 times wealthier than the family. Why is it when he and Roli left the house they lived in a small disgusting apartment. And even now when the house is being taken away, where is Sid's wealth. I thought he owned buildings and other crazy things.
2) Khushi's connection to her sister has not been revealed yet, even though that was the reason she was in the house. Now it is all about stealing the wealth.
3) Roli was supposed to be studying. What happened to her college days after Khushi married Sankalp.
4) Uma also had a son who is never shown anymore. He was there briefly till the wedding. Atleast they still mention him - like the time Uma made a comment about the land she got when she was pregnant.

Sunshine after making Sankalp a religious guy who just disappeared during Prem and Simar's marriage. They brought him back saying he was studying abroad. They basically made a new character.
Edited by vdnghnghnnh - 11 years ago
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SSK CV's think that the audience is stupid and we will buy whatever crap they are to sell to us.
vdnghnghnnh thumbnail
Oh atleast today Pari pointed out Simar's flaws. She was thew only one brave to say what should have been said.

I love how Simar didn't even consult Prem before giving away HIS daughter to Khushi. The character has such a low IQ and is shown as a sacrificing woman whose decisions only show her as a self centered person.
Edited by vdnghnghnnh - 11 years ago
Aemy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vdnghnghnnh

Oh atleast today Pari pointed out Simar's flaws. She was thew only one brave to say what should have been said.

I love how Simar didn't even consult Prem before giving away HIS daughter to Khushi. The character has such a low IQ and is shown as a sacrificing woman whose decisions only show her as a self centered person.

very well said... she had nuthing and no one top ask to...loser
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rosid were the saving grace of this show
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
better close the show

Edited by prince3673 - 11 years ago