Posted: 11 years ago
character sketch
Virat vadera was 21 years old, he was born in a very rich family, he had a brother called Viren Vadera.

Manvi chaudhary was 20 years old she was from a middle class family she was a very fun loving person, she had a sister called jeevika.

Viren vadhera was 24 years ols, he was biggest lawyer in India, he is very handsome and loving, he is married to jeevika.

Jeevika Chaudhary Vadera was 23 years old, she was caring and loving person, she married viren. 

Edited by sweetmel - 11 years ago
😊Concept😊
Virat was a very cool dude, is was from a very family, lived in the city of Chandigar and Manvi was a small town girl from Rishikesh, their first meeting started with a fight but slowly they turned into friends as they were now a family after Viren's and Jeevika's wedding. 😊

* Will Manvi and Virat fall in love❓
* Will their family agree with their relationship❓

Guys please  do comment  and hit like and do give your opinions for those questions.😊

Edited by sweetmel - 11 years ago
Nice concept...plz cont soon
Nice work yaar...please continue soon waiting excitedly...😊

fab concept... Cant wait till u update
pm me dear
nice concept 👍🏼
plz pm me when u update it
Lovely concept please do pm me when you update
oh im so happy to see another ff for virman :-D sontinoue soon and pm me please and for your questions...
1)they have to fall in love, because we cant see them seperate :-)
2) no , they will not agree but this is VIRMAN they will make the impossible possible or???

ur concept seems wonderful waiting to know more.