Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Karan loves 'Dilli ki sardi'
Karan Tacker
Karan Tacker, popular as Viren of Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, can't stop gushing about his short Delhi trip.

A rather busy Karan took out time to be with his cousin on his big day - wedding in Delhi. Apart from his cousin's wedding, another reason why the actor is excited about is that he simply loves the city.

He loves the band, baaja, baraat concept of Delhi weddings which are lavish. He says, "I attended wedding in Delhi after two years. It's the onset of winters, so I had a blast with my cousins and family. Delhi winters are to die for. Weddings are a good time to connect with everyone and I was mobbed in the wedding for autographs and photographs as my show is extremely popular in the capital. It was fun to meet Delhi audiences and last but not the least, I thoroughly enjoyed the Delhi food". Well Karan, you surely had a blast in Delhi!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-loves-Dilli-ki-sardi/articleshow/17020114.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan loves 'Dilli ki sardi'" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top