Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Exclusive Interiew Of Harshad : Alt Links Added (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by sam123_0

He said .. he is going to take a small break... and his fans know him... so by now I expect him to know usAngry... and that we cant wait longer than "small"AngryAngry 

I wish he would have defined his "small" break timeOuch

Stop copying me i posted the same thing in morning Angry you say whatever i say ... stop scaring me Angry I don't have any twin Angry
ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exclusive Interiew Of Harshad : Alt Links Added (Page 8)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -vandy-

break ko chhoro
no more hibernating

i'll do some serious damage if that happens

To yourself? Because that is all you are capable of ROFL I and sam atleast have the guts to revolt terey mey tou uss ki bhi himmat nahi LOL
yeah we sae your guts nads Angry...sam was brave to revolt not you AngryLOL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Stop copying me i posted the same thing in morning Angry you say whatever i say ... stop scaring me Angry I don't have any twin Angry
What the hell... I didnt even read what u posted... i just saw that new small segment... and heard those words... and so commented... I dont have time to read previous postsAngry So stop scarring me.. calling urself my twinAngry

My parents didnt even go to khumb ka melaROFL
seriously you two gals crack me up !!!! ROFLROFL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Does my kala jado really workShocked... then can I do kala jado on only one person.. please... Please.. I am beggingROFL
you have black magic at your disposal and still begging?D'ohROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
laxami u r a kid abhi you don't even know the history of revolt and where, when and who first started it Cool so chup hi rey better hey LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

He said .. he is going to take a small break... and his fans know him... so by now I expect him to know usAngry... and that we cant wait longer than "small"AngryAngry 

ROFL i was surprised the same way...k is Sam copying posts these days Shocked but i guess its natural LOL agar yeh tumhari twin hai toh bhi...the way all of us think coz 3 thngs common
->all r gurlz
->all r fans
->HC
 so deal with it n congratz for finding ur twin LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

ROFL i was surprised the same way...k is Sam copying posts these days Shocked but i guess its natural LOL agar yeh tumhari twin hai toh bhi...the way all of us think coz 3 thngs common
->all r gurlz
->all r fans
->HC

so deal with it n congratz for finding ur twin LOL

@blue : BINGO!!!!!LOL
lol theri twin kahaan hey saba?LOL honi chaahiye na...
me tho abhi nayi nayi aayin hoo aapki gang mein tho mera tho nahin hoga...Ouch

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

laxami u r a kid abhi you don't even know the history of revolt and where, when and who first started it Cool so chup hi rey better hey LOL
i am not a kid Angry lol am 27LOL
well zara zehamat utaake aap hi kehdijiye ...zara history classes to lijiye...dekhenge bechhare HCOuch par kaun kaun sa case laga ya hey ab thak Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.