Crime patrol: Dastak

request

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sanjay377

sanjay377

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
respected anup ji/

I like crime patrol very much, you are the best host thanks, you always says in and time of episode share problem with  police , I sharing  with you ,with honorable supreme court of india's judgment no 732/2000 case of church of god in India vs majestic colony welfare and others, honorable supreme court of India given judgment on dated 30/08/2000 the bench was honorable justice m.b.shah & honorable justice s.phukan, in judgment court decide level of noise area wise, I wanting please you read this judgment and  do some because judgment has related from noise facing every India, in my case my city all buses owner/ driver  fixed in bus pressure horn and play every where they doing contempt of supreme court of India's decision, I did complaint to local authority with court judgment but not success because city police my corrupt, people have innocent do mot want to rights I want your help in this matter hope you will

Thanks

regards

sanjay nagia

75,sunder ban

colony dhar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "request" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.