Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

   

Rival Site-Love ya..completes 50 epi-Ashish ors. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Joined: 02 December 2009

Posts: 11870

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

@jps ,yes i just read tb article he responded their but not in tellychakkar one ,the article referenced here is from tellychakkar one and not tb article

anyways apne himoo bhaiya is so samajhdaar ...i think he reads the IF posts thats why he has answered so accurately...like sometimes my fan like it sometimes not

I think all of them read it coz their answers are so according to our posts...like ashu said everybody wants hubby like Sahil ofcourse most of us here would like to have a easy sahil then difficult anoopLOL

samaira said fans like her character yes most of us like mansis mature ways rather then shivis child like ways

rishika did not mention much of her character coz she kows her character is not that likeble LOL...instead she talked about struggle which is more salable story

In short we can see our actors are very very smart they spoke what we all want to hear and so we all like them even more Approve

AK ji ne tau bolllaa love cum arrangedddWinkEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site-Love ya..completes 50 epi-Ashish ors. (Page 2)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012

Posts: 14346

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey jps indi its not the mistake of the thread maker yaar actually in tellychakkar article too they have not given himanshoos reply.

the thread maker has referenced the tellychakkar article where their is no reply posted fom himanshoo.to confim her is the link to that article do see

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-completes-50-episodes

our himanshoo is irresistible indeed any fan of good looks and acting  will fall for him sure as he is worth equal to many and sometimes better then many too



Edited by shana0127 - 30 October 2012 at 9:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiSurish

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2679

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

hey jps indi its not the mistake of the thread maker yaar actually in tellychakkar article too they have not given himanshoos reply.

the thread maker has referenced the tellychakkar article where their is no reply posted fom himanshoo.to confim her is the link to that article do see

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/love-marriage-ya-arranged-marriage-completes-50-episodes

our himanshoo is irresistible indeed any fan of good looks and acting  will fall for him sure as he is worth equal to many and sometimes better then many too





@ shana01
... hey shana, I know it's tellychakkar's omission ... but it seemed so deliberate and I just found it unfair of them!   How could they just "cut" Himmanshoo ... Himmanshoo could never be an oversight ... the guy has too much "presence" for that to be so  Wink!!!   No problem here though...LOL


Didn't mean to trouble you!   And thanks for going to all that trouble for our Himmanshoo Wink!!!!




Edited by indi - 30 October 2012 at 9:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Keshawnjps01

nak19

Groupbie

nak19

Joined: 26 August 2012

Posts: 65

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Thanks jps01 for posting Himmanshoo's part. I just hope people who post news about a show has common courtesy to treat all the leads of the show with same respect, regardless of which actor they support. Journalism should be free of all bias.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillKeshawnjps01indiSurish

indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2679

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nak19

Thanks jps01 for posting Himmanshoo's part. I just hope people who post news about a show has common courtesy to treat all the leads of the show with same respect, regardless of which actor they support. Journalism should be free of all bias.





@nak19 ... Concur!!! 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nak19Keshawnjps01Surish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Joined: 13 March 2012

Posts: 14346

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Oye Indi ye kya bola

Didn't mean to trouble you!   And thanks for going to all that trouble for our Himmanshoo Wink!!!!


hamanshoo tumhara kab hua tell tell as far as I know all his fan have equal rights on him...waise bhi I am Ashish fan that does not mean i cannot be Himoo bhaiya fan and phir I am golu molu Ram kapoor uncle ki big fan too Big smile


indi

IF-Dazzler

indi

Joined: 29 December 2011

Posts: 2679

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

Oye Indi ye kya bola

Didn't mean to trouble you!   And thanks for going to all that trouble for our Himmanshoo Wink!!!!


hamanshoo tumhara kab hua tell tell as far as I know all his fan have equal rights on him...waise bhi I am Ashish fan that does not mean i cannot be Himoo bhaiya fan and phir I am golu molu Ram kapoor uncle ki big fan too Big smile





@ shana ... LOL!!!!   Glad to know that you are Himm's fan, but the "our" was meant "generally", i.e. referring to all Himm's  fans in general, including you too  LOL!!! 




Edited by indi - 30 October 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshawnjps01ShanUlas

farabi

IF-Dazzler

farabi

Joined: 07 June 2012

Posts: 2970

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.