Making PraCreep a "GKAS" ??? My theory...

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

If you are wondering what "GKAS" means…..well, it is pronounced JACKASS—perfectly suited for PraCreep! 😉About its meaning…..hold on while I explain my theory.

What I have noticed is that the CVs have been ripping off bits and pieces from JJKN and using them in KHTV. Though the two shows are light years apart in theme, treatment and quality, they do have two things in common: the channel and the lead actress. And now I'm wondering if they are trying to turn PraCreep into a Gareebon Ka Armaan Suri (GKAS)!!😕😕😲

For those who haven't watched JJKN, Jassi is a plain middle-class girl who falls in love with her handsome boss Armaan. Armaan is a charmer but also a total Casanova and jerk who repeatedly cheats on his fiance (and she accepts him back everytime!). He also breaks Jassi's heart and plays with her feelings😭. Meanwhile, Jassi meets another handsome rich guy called Purab who falls in love with her and wants to marry her. They nearly get engaged, when a misunderstanding breaks off the match, and Jassi returns to her love Armaan only to have her heart broken again. This time she goes away from him, not realizing that he has fallen in love with her for real. After many twists and turns, the two are united and live happily ever after.😳😳😳

At one time Purab became so popular that there was talk of changing the original storyline (adapted from a famous Colombian soap) and uniting Jassi with Purab. At the same time, Armaan turned almost negative so there was a lot of hatred for him. However, better sense prevailed; Jassi went back to Armaan, and people fell head over heels in love with their pair.😳

I won't be surprised if Balaji is trying to play the same trick here. There are many surface parallels that can be drawn between JJKN and KHTV. Pracreep also breaks Mona's heart , she still continues to harbor feelings for him, and though she meets a wonderful guy (Vineet) who seems perfect (and is popular with the viewers), she still wants to return to her first love. 

We also know that the original script (if there was one at all!) planned to eliminate the "Evil Other Woman" and unite the lead pair in the end.🤢 It's quite possible that the geniuses running Balaji and Sony think that the audience can accept MonPra getting together despite all the humiliation PraCreep subjected her to, just like people forgot Purab and accepted J with A. 😕

What they obviously haven't realized is that Armaan, with all his faults, was heart-breakingly lovable simply because he didn't know any better. His repentance swept away the viewers and his passion for Jassi was clearly visible. Pracreep, on the other hand, is a male chauvinist pig, a total loser who can't even boil a cup of tea for himself and attaches himself to the woman who serves his own interests of the moment. He has repeatedly put down Mona's self-esteem and even raised questions about her character.😡 Armaan did hurt Jassi but he never insulted her; he was the first person outside her family to recognize her talents and give them a chance to flower.👏

There was never any chemistry between MonPra from Day One (a major grouse of the viewers, which probably led the makers to introduce Vineet as a consolation prize), while JandA epitomized passion. Moreover, JandA fell in love while MonPra simply got emotionally dependent on each other due to the 12 years they spent together. 

And let's not even go into a comparison of acting abilities. 😕😉

This theory might also make sense if you consider that Sony had originally planned not only to cast the lead actress but also the lead actor of JJKN , for KHTV. But things didn't work out, and PS stepped in. and he being a Balaji camper, HAD to be glorified in his role no matter how crappy his character got by the day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well explained Blyti!!!

i agree with u, BT must make PS emerge as their the best male lead char. even if he does only flaws in this show, it must be back to square one only i.e M & P's re-union. 🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
waaahhh 😭

dnt u talk abt jassi and armaan and compare mona and pracreep with that leadpair
miles and years apart jassi was a trademark show  which connected many to the leading lady and found personal touch

in reality which woman wud be as spineless as mona the character here in khtv

jassi was epic  this is depic if at all there is such word.

lets not ruin our memories of jassi blyti
jassi mayb over but its there in our hearts still
this show the sooner it ends the better

blyton thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

waaahhh 😭

dnt u talk abt jassi and armaan and compare mona and pracreep with that leadpair
miles and years apart jassi was a trademark show  which connected many to the leading lady and found personal touch

in reality which woman wud be as spineless as mona the character here in khtv

jassi was epic  this is depic if at all there is such word.

lets not ruin our memories of jassi blyti
jassi mayb over but its there in our hearts still
this show the sooner it ends the better

I have no intention of comparing JJKN with KHTV, di. I'm the biggest fan of JJKN as you know. But probably Ekta Kapoor and her creatives don't see any difference and are ripping off ideas from JJKN!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
blyti dear i was nt bashing u
i know u are biggest fan of jjkn and fact is jjkn was the show which got so many of ustogether

bt well cvs r known to lift scenes sitution song etc

biggest grouse is the title

its one my childhood fav song kya hua tera vaada
woh kasam woh iraada
and kekta maayi ruined it for me.

i had to play original song again and again to remove all the other things out of my head and keep memory of song

so chill
blyton thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

blyti dear i was nt bashing u
i know u are biggest fan of jjkn and fact is jjkn was the show which got so many of ustogether

bt well cvs r known to lift scenes sitution song etc

biggest grouse is the title

its one my childhood fav song kya hua tera vaada
woh kasam woh iraada
and kekta maayi ruined it for me.

i had to play original song again and again to remove all the other things out of my head and keep memory of song

so chill

I love this song too. Ekta ruined not only this but tere liye hum hai jeeye from Veer Zaara by playing it on MonPra.😭😭🤢
chatterbox thumbnail
yup both songs ruined  for us