Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Happy Birthday Tellywood's SuperStar-Arjun Bijlani

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

All the lovely girlies,beautiful ladies and few gentemen out here..Big smileBig smile...WELCOME to the ROCKING BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS of our Rockstar...SuperStar...KING OF TELLYWOOD -ARJUN BIJLANI...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

Plz see ENTIRE FIRST PAGE... I with the help of my WONDERFUL BIG team hv arranged a grand celebration to CELEBRATE THIS CHARISMATIC PERSONA-The EVER SHINING STAR of tellywood-The One & Only ARJUN BIJLANI..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

POST #2 - Career & Achievements

POST #3 - Very Very Special Birthday Messages

POST #4 & POST #5 - Surprise Gifts

POST #6 & POST #7 - Gifts From Fans

POST #8 - Credits

PS : This thread is VERY VERY HEAVILY LOADED..so kindly give some time to load...Big smileBig smile...Also njoy watchin this thread with a rocking background song i hv included in this post vich ekdum suits our hero-AB and also the feelings of v fans towards him..LOLWink...

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 6:04am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

-sree-Anjaanifarahamisha.8sweety01aastha.aastha..Anu..masoom.Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanhemaiyermsmunnihyderabad-SharNeela-riyakhancool_shwetsgopi06rads14well-wisheranne156-Raman--enchanted-drmahagunurloveRasha4eva_BacknForth_KaNcHaN_06gal.angel-Anila--Insight-mayuloveuSidda8preethiszooni.blueMysterygirl_mexXIheartRayaXxlove.mayurartiEtherealSanz..jakther7SM_317-Nymphadora-saher_90Delena-cious-nautankidollz-Rafa.LunaPotter..Sakeena...MohitzPari.fizii_gurlAngels_SweetzFaria.Aabha.M-RegalVintage-bairiyaa.isskq-Jeny-AASUSMyInspirationz-DreamzGirl-..-Ayesshhaa-..drfizaahmed.sio.angel.-CreativeSoul-sizzysehrish..Enchanteur..shafy_MNanu93White-RoseSwirledDreamsepiphany..Nabi.xxAqeelahxx--Sanchu---Ursh-Zehnaseeb.-Rashi--Drama_Queen--Priyam-.Chashmish.VarunKiBiwiadithyanSunshine797-Suni-.SalmanDeewani.-wintergreen-Trouble.-Araina-Roshini1494Ninja..DarkParadise..mishti_17charmee_sammySue101jyothi-.SA.BabajiKaThulluTony_StraK786...Jes...

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 6:04am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaanifarahsweety01masoom...Anu..Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanmunnihyderabadWAZME-SharNeela-cool_shwetsriyakhangopi06drmahawell-wisheranne156-Raman-Rasha4eva_BacknForth_gal.angelxXIheartRayaXxpreethisMysterygirl_melove.mayurartijakther7-Anila-mayuloveu-Nymphadora-saher_90Angels_Sweetz-nautankidollz--Jeny-AASUSMyInspirationzRafa.LunaPotter..Sakeena..-Ursh-xxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.drfizaahmed.sio.angel.-CreativeSoul-..-Ayesshhaa-...Nabi.epiphany.shafy_MNSwirledDreams-Drama_Queen-VarunKiBiwi-Priyam-.SalmanDeewani.Trouble.-Araina-Roshini1494.DarkParadise..jyothi-.SA.mishti_17charmee_sammyBabajiKaThulluTony_StraK786

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged

This is the MAIN SURPRISE of this thread..Big smileBig smile...As its AB's 30th bday this year,i wanted to do something spl other than doing usual things in a bday thread...So i thought to get msgs for him frm his frnz/colleagues frm Tellywood...Big smileBig smile... So i msgd a few ppl in FB..and i managed to get bday wishes for AB from 4 wonderful ppl...Big smileBig smile...

Gautam jee is one of the CVs of AB's most popular show till date-MILEY JAB HUM TUM...Big smileBig smile...And also one of the dearest frnz of AB till date...Big smileBig smile... Heres his msg...Big smileBig smile..

"
Hey Ajju, be it a random unplanned trip to Goa that to take me along with, or to a shopping trip where you play my stylist, for all that love you shower, for all the care, for always being there when needed, for the yummy thaalipeeth sessions, for playing Mayank so well, for continuing to being my friend so many years after Miley Jab Hum Tum, thank you do much. Hope our friendship stays forever! God bless you Bhai! Love always, Gautam."

Anand jee is one of the old colleagues of AB who ws one of the initial stoy writers of AB's most popular show till date-MILEY JAB HUM TUM...Big smileBig smile.... Heres his msg...Big smileBig smile..

"
Happy birthday
Hope you find multiple opportunities to entertain and gladden the hearts of fans like you always have
"

Avneet is the winner of the show-Road Diaries which was hosted by AB..Big smileBig smile...Heres his msg...Big smileBig smile..

"
It was awesome working with u bhaiya... U really made me felt comfortable and confident on d sets... Oh God.. hw can i miss our late night discussions... crazy music u used to play and a brotherly support you always extended.. In a very short span u taught us(all d contestants) a lot... Apart from the show as a person we all know how fab u are... Pleasure to have u as a friend... wishing u a very happy birthday.. May God bless u loads.. keep rocking.. Rise nd shine...Cya... party time...!!!!!"

-EDITED-

Frnz aftr i ws done with editing this thread only i jst received this yet another msg frm AB's colleague-cum-frnd...Big smileBig smile...its from SAURABH BHARAT...Big smileBig smile... Hes the Director of the shortfilm - I GUESS in which AB is the lead hero...Big smileBig smile

Heres his msg...Big smileBig smile

"

Hi Arjun,
It's a usual day but what makes it special? The existence of self beyond highs and lows, Ups and Downs, Happiness and sorrow is something really worth celebrating. Happy birthday buddy. It was great fun working with you. Loved your spirit, energy and improvisation on sets, especially your sense of humor. Hope to work with you in future also. May this year bring loads of success and happiness.

-Regards
Saurabh Bharat.

"

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 10:01am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaanifarahamisha.8sweety01masoom.arjun_fanSaee.Tsabatahirmunnihyderabad-SharNeela-WAZMEriyakhancool_shwetsgopi06gunurlovewell-wisher-Raman-Rasha4evagal.angel-Anila-preethisxXIheartRayaXxmayuloveuSanugr8fanlove.mayurartijakther7Mysterygirl_me-Nymphadora-saher_90Rafa.LunaPotter..Sakeena..-nautankidollz-AASUSMyInspirationz.sio.angel...-Ayesshhaa-..drfizaahmed-Jeny--RegalVintage-epiphany.shafy_MN.Nabi.xxAqeelahxx-Ursh-.Chashmish.-Priyam--Drama_Queen-.SalmanDeewani.Trouble.-Araina-Roshini1494charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..mishti_17jyothi-.SA.BabajiKaThulluTony_StraK786

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

This section contains the special surprise gifts for him in the forms of VM,Siggies&Songs..Big smileBig smile...

This is a very special vm conceptuliazed & made by Fiza(drfizaahmed)..Big smileBig smile...Its a 10 min long VM which is  PERFECTLY portraying the memorable & cherishable moments of his onscreen & offscreen life in all these 30 years..Big smileBig smile.. Truly a MUST WATCH VM for evry AB FAN...ClapClapClap...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZlKI0xwc78

As its AB's 30th bday,i hv tried to show his REAL & REEL moments of his life through 30 AWESOMEST SIGGIES made by 30 AWESOMEST SIGGIE MAKERS FROM ALL OVER INDIA-FORUMS...Big smileBig smileBig smile...I truly wanna thank u all(will take the names in the order i hv posted the siggies below) - Saher,Sheela,Greeshu,Fizii,Sara,Jenny,Saba,Nikita, Sweetu,Damini,Fato,Anne,Aanchal,Dolly,Rida,Prima,Siona,
Shruti,Sanika,Ursh,Kinjal,Niky,Ranjana,Sneha,Piyu,Faiza, Sakeena,Aysha,Aashi and Kankshita

Thnx a ton gals for making all those wonderful gorgeous siggies on my request...Hug
HugHugHug ...

The First 10 siggies are OFFSCREEN ones and then Next 20 siggies posted in next post below are ONSCREEN ones..Big smileBig smile..

http://i.imgur.com/khpr4.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST BELOW

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 7:44am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaanifarahsweety01masoom...Anu..Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanmunnihyderabad-SharNeela-WAZMEshwetaloveyoucool_shwetsriyakhangopi06well-wisheranne156-Raman-_BacknForth_Rasha4evamayuloveu-Anila-xXIheartRayaXxpreethislove.mayurartijakther7Mysterygirl_mesaher_90-nautankidollz-..Sakeena..Angels_SweetzAASUSMyInspirationzdrfizaahmed.sio.angel...-Ayesshhaa-..bairiyaa.isskq-Jeny-.Nabi.shafy_MNSwirledDreamsepiphany.-Ursh-xxAqeelahxx-Priyam--Drama_Queen-Sunshine797.SalmanDeewani.-Araina-charmee_sammy.DarkParadise..mishti_17jyothi-.SA.BabajiKaThulluTony_StraK786

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged

This Section contains songs sung by me & Divya di(.Divya.) for AB..Big smileBig smileBig smile...

1)Song by Me - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjoTTkDmHUc

2)Song by Divya di - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcucrCY3exE

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 9:16am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

annsbestieritzsweety01Anjaanifarahmasoom...Anu..Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanmunnihyderabadshwetaloveyouWAZMEcool_shwetsriyakhangopi06well-wisheranne156-Raman-Rasha4eva-Anila-xXIheartRayaXxpreethislove.mayurartimayuloveuMysterygirl_mesaher_90-Nymphadora--nautankidollz-..Sakeena..Angels_Sweetzbairiyaa.isskqAASUSMyInspirationzxxAqeelahxx.Jazz.epiphany.SwirledDreams-Ursh-shafy_MN-RegalVintage--Jeny-drfizaahmed..-Ayesshhaa-...sio.angel.-Priyam--Drama_Queen-.SalmanDeewani.charmee_sammy-Araina-Roshini1494mishti_17.SA.Tony_StraK786BabajiKaThullu

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Shruti(shruti.nil)

Greeshu(--Greeshu--)

Sheela(sameelasanraj)

Faiza(-Faiza-)

Ranjana(.Lovegood.)

Prima(abhiya_pkyek)

Aanchal(_Aanchal_)

Jenny(jenny1000)

Shubhs(.SA.)

Anne
(anne156)

Nikita(mjht_one)

Fizii(fizii_gurl)

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST BELOW

Edited by nikki028 - 31 October 2012 at 12:10am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaanifarahsweety01masoom...Anu..Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanmunnihyderabadshwetaloveyouWAZMEriyakhancool_shwetsRasha4eva-Raman-anne156xXIheartRayaXxpreethisMysterygirl_mejakther7love.mayurarti-Anila--Nymphadora-saher_90-nautankidollz-fizii_gurl..Sakeena..Angels_SweetzxxAqeelahxx..-Ayesshhaa-..epiphany.shafy_MNSwirledDreams-Ursh-.sio.angel.-Jeny-AASUSMyInspirationz-Priyam--Drama_Queen-.SalmanDeewani.Trouble.-B.N.K-mishti_17charmee_sammy-Araina-jyothi-.SA.Tony_StraK786BabajiKaThullu

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Fiza(drfizaahmed)

Ragini(raginisharma)

Divya(.Divya.)

Nabila(ninja_hattori)

http://i.imgur.com/0atsv.gif

Shreyu
(ShreyuArTi4eva)

Priyamvada

Kheya(kheya-mayur)

Masooma(masoom.)

Wazme

Shafy(shafyyy)

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 8:30am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaanifarahannsbestieritzsweety01masoom...Anu..Saee.Tsabatahirarjun_fanmunnihyderabadshwetaloveyoucool_shwetsriyakhanWAZMEwell-wisher-Raman-Rasha4evaxXIheartRayaXxpreethisMysterygirl_mejakther7-Anila-mayuloveu-Nymphadora-saher_90Angels_Sweetz..Sakeena..-nautankidollz-xxAqeelahxx..-Ayesshhaa-..epiphany.-Ursh-shafy_MNSwirledDreamsdrfizaahmed.sio.angel.-Jeny-AASUSMyInspirationz-Drama_Queen--Priyam-Trouble..SalmanDeewani.mishti_17charmee_sammy-Araina-Roshini1494jyothi-Tony_StraK786BabajiKaThullu

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged

CONCEPT & ORGANIZER - NIKHILA(nikki028)

WELCOME BANNER - SANIKA(Sanugr8fan)

INTRO PAGE CONCEPT - NIKHILA(nikki028)

INTRO PAGE DESIGN - SHRUTI(shruti.nil)

INTRO POST WRITE UP - PREETI(well-wisher)

CAREER & ACHIEVEMENTS
PAGE CONCEPT -
NIKHILA(nikki028)

CAREER & ACHIEVEMENTS PAGE DESIGN -
SHRUTI(shruti.nil)

CAREER & ACHIEVEMENTS WRITE UP -

SANCHU(--Sanchu--)

SURPRISE GIFT VM - FIZA(drfizaahmed)

SURPRISE GIFT SIGGIES -

Saher(Saher_90),Sheela(sameelasanraj),Greeshu(--Greeshu--), Fizii(fizii_gurl),Sara(SaraPari),Jenny(jenny1000),Saba(ssaba), Nikita(mjht_one),Sweetu(bwtsweetu),Damini(cutelove111), Fato(Mylosthopes),Anne(anne156),Aanchal(_Aanchal_), Dolly(-nautankidollz-),Rida(Mysterygirl_me),Prima(abhiya_pkyek), Siona(Sio_Angel),Shruti(shruti.nil),Sanika(Sanugr8fan),Ursh(UrshP), Kinjal(--Kinjal--),Niky(-Niky-),Ranjana(.Lovegood.),Sneha(Virmanilicious), Piyu(100littledevils),Faiza(-Faiza-),Sakeena(..Sakeena..),
Aysha(aysha_mayur),Aashi(aashizin) and Kankshita(Savage)

SURPRISE GIFT SONGS - NIKHILA(nikki028),DIVYA(.Divya.)

TEXT BANNERS - SHRUTI(shruti.nil)

DIVIDER - SANIKA(Sanugr8fan)

PICS FOR BANNERS,SIGGIES & DIVIDERS - NIKHILA(nikki028),RANI(-skylark-)

MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND - NIKHILA(nikki028)

Edited by nikki028 - 30 October 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety01Anjaanifarahmasoom...Anu..sabatahirSaee.Tarjun_fanmunnihyderabad-SharNeela-riyakhancool_shwetsWAZMEshwetaloveyouwell-wishergopi06-Raman-anne156Rasha4evaxXIheartRayaXxpreethisMysterygirl_mejakther7mayuloveu-Anila-saher_90-Nymphadora-Angels_Sweetz-nautankidollz-..Sakeena..fizii_gurlxxAqeelahxxashneSwirledDreams-Ursh-epiphany.shafy_MN..-Ayesshhaa-..sizzysehrish.sio.angel.-RegalVintage--Jeny-AASUSMyInspirationzSunshine797-Lizzie--Priyam--Drama_Queen-.SalmanDeewani.Trouble.-B.N.K-charmee_sammy-Araina-Roshini1494jyothi-.SA.Tony_StraK786BabajiKaThullu

Go to top