Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

S2 lil masters

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sammanari

Groupbie

Sammanari

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Guys I heard a few lil masters of d 2nd season r performing in d zee cine awards . Is it true????? Who r performing I no om is n Rohan is also but is soumya n Faisal also performing . When I it going 2 air ?????
Plzzz reply

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "S2 lil masters" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top