Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ashnoor Kaur to enter DKDM-TOI*story link pg 2* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01GopikaarajshripHaremSultan--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ashnoor Kaur to enter DKDM-TOI*story link pg 2* (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
hope that mahadeva will show compassion to her.he showed himself too rude with karthik though in end cvs covered it up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsrajshripjayvenk--Yukthi--

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Ohhh.. hmmm actually no idea.. Not heard this from my grandmother.. so dont think this is from the south. It could be a north version Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucykaede

hope that mahadeva will show compassion to her.he showed himself too rude with karthik though in end cvs covered it up.

Lucy actually he ws being strict Big smile
But then as u said the cv,s came up with a flash back .  Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
sona is giong to play the big ashok sundari?? what a big name sumone come up witha a small and catchy name na please?

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Story of Ashoka Sundari

Kalpavruksha  is a samskrit word for the tree which grants one's wishes. Same way, once Parvati found this Kalpavruksha and wished she must get a girl child who looks exactly like her. Her wish is granted. The girl thus born is Ashoka Sundari.
Parvati granted a boon to her that daughter will marry King Nahusha in future. Nahusha is a handsome prince. Parvati thought he is the ideal match for her beautiful daughter. But as the time passed by, Ashoka Sundari grew up to become a beautiful lady.
At that time, a demon named Hunda tried to marry her forcibly seeing her beauty. That time, King Nahusha came to Ashoka Sundari's rescue and defeated the demon in a fierce battle. Nahusha came to know that Ashoka Sundari is looking for him.
He told his identity and married her.

Thanks Jaya this could be it. Like the name in the news also suggests. U are a drum of knowledge. What would we do without u. Hug

DeewaniRimijayvenkrajshrip--Yukthi--

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayvenk

Day Dreaming

Aww shez so cute. She will be calling Shiv and Parvati as Pitaji and ma. Wowie nothing can get batter than this. I always wanted them to have a girl now that dream will be fulfilled. Embarrassed

romi21DeewaniRimijayvenk--Yukthi--

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Not me ... i love to collect information.. so do a lot of hunting.. :P so these days google helps before i used refer books and refer my grand mom's brains.. but sadly she is no more. but she was a mini google of information and stories .. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsGopikaaDeewaniRimirajshrip--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.