Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Ashnoor Kaur to enter DKDM-TOI*story link pg 2* (Page 2)

deboleena.manna IF-Sizzlerz
deboleena.manna
deboleena.manna

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I never heard of this..well waiting for this track...I guess this is the big track Nitin sir talking about..n ac to sruti's story it seems we may have bappa also..Big smile..but I heard about only 1 daughter of Mahadev..Maa Manasha who is adopted by Mahadev n known as his daughter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip--Yukthi--

-Nymphadora- IF-Veteran Member
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
the thing is there are  few stories i have read of Mahadevs daughter
this seems to be Traingle puranas creations!

--Yukthi--Nikki_Titli

jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Story of Ashoka Sundari

Kalpavruksha  is a samskrit word for the tree which grants one's wishes. Same way, once Parvati found this Kalpavruksha and wished she must get a girl child who looks exactly like her. Her wish is granted. The girl thus born is Ashoka Sundari.
Parvati granted a boon to her that daughter will marry King Nahusha in future. Nahusha is a handsome prince. Parvati thought he is the ideal match for her beautiful daughter. But as the time passed by, Ashoka Sundari grew up to become a beautiful lady.
At that time, a demon named Hunda tried to marry her forcibly seeing her beauty. That time, King Nahusha came to Ashoka Sundari's rescue and defeated the demon in a fierce battle. Nahusha came to know that Ashoka Sundari is looking for him.
He told his identity and married her.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01Indu_IFDeewaniRimiFindingShakKarumaGopikaaTinacoolrajshripsia221jyoti07-Nymphadora---Yukthi--deboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
She was born before Ganapati.
There is Bala Sundari, daughter of Tripur sundari, who is Tantrik Paravti. Have never read about her being known as Ashok Sundari.
Let's see which story they are showing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GopikaaDeewaniRimiKarumajayvenkNikki_Titli

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Is this Nahusha the same who was made Indra, when after killing Vritrasur, Indra had to loos his Indrasana due to sin of Brhma-hatya?
He wanted Shachi & was cursed by Saptarishis, who then lost Indrasana. The original Indra came back after that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimijayvenkNikki_Titli

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
But Parvati has a daughter named Kaushiki isn't it?  She also killed Chanda-Munda .
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaarajshrip--Yukthi--deboleena.mannaNikki_Titli

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna
I never heard of this..well waiting for this track...I guess this is the big track Nitin sir talking about..n ac to sruti's story it seems we may have bappa also..Big smile..but I heard about only 1 daughter of Mahadev..Maa Manasha who is adopted by Mahadev n known as his daughter...

Yeah.me too heard this story but isn't it a folk-tales. Because there is no proof of her being Shiv's dauhter in Puranas .Maa Manasha aka Padma was created by the poets of east bengal during the middle age.

rajshrip--Yukthi--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index